Aus Delivery cars are selling for around $150 K mark depending on mileage and originality ,some more some less and if tracked or not ...........?

Being Left hand drive and not %100 original ,that looks like a 997 front bumper and a cup wing at a guess between $100 an $125 K ,,,,could go for less if no one wants a left hand steer ..

Hard one to put a value on...Looks fantastic and the Mileage is low ........???

32 minutes ago, James P said:

Parts or a track car my friends...

Yeah its a tough one.. Its in the same market space as a cup, but won't be as good as a cup on the track... not a road car either! 

I say it could be a good arbitrage opportunity for flipping to a LHD market... the only fundamental flaw in my logic is that the car is being sold at Lloyds. :lol:

Some small disconnects after a close look at the photos, obvious ones are front bumper and cup rear deck lid. Inside the car, rear C pillar internal trims have a seat belt  hole in plastic. GT3 has a blanking price here. So someone has Ben messing around in there. Seats are missing, big $$ to find some clean ones. I am sure this car has a very interesting history.

Cup car will be quite a bit quicker, lighter etc

Be interesting to see how much it fetches, somewhere in the 40’s seems about right

I think it'd suit a type of  track day racer who's relatively inexperienced and may be afraid of a raw cup car but wants a big boys car that impresses and has the capabilities that well surpass his driving that he can grow into. Better for him to track an 80k gt3 than a 150 - 250k gt3 with not as much value to loose over the years of tracking. Don't know about other states but can be driven time to time on a month permit in Vic from 7 til 7 if it's for the purpose of repairs etc....A niche fit for a niche bloke.

58 minutes ago, Jason A said:

Some small disconnects after a close look at the photos, obvious ones are front bumper and cup rear deck lid. Inside the car, rear C pillar internal trims have a seat belt  hole in plastic. GT3 has a blanking price here. So someone has Ben messing around in there. Seats are missing, big $$ to find some clean ones. I am sure this car has a very interesting history.

Cup car will be quite a bit quicker, lighter etc

Be interesting to see how much it fetches, somewhere in the 40’s seems about right

Despite all that its still a GT3 even if it's LHD will be much more than 40s...

I bid on the Blue GT3 on their site last year, gave up after quite a few auto bids. Then it popped up a few weeks later - they need to be a bit more transperant.

Won an auction on a premium number plate, only to be told I was below reserve.

Dont think I will waste my time with them again 

2 hours ago, Jason A said:

Hey @spiller vin says it’s a GT3, lot of stuff that’s right, but a lot wrong also. If it wasn’t at Lloyd’s would be worth putting some energy into investigation 

More sharks on land than in the water on the Gold Coast 

@Jason A very interesting. You could get this back to factory appearance for less than 15K, but that does not change the fact that it’s LHD. Given it can’t be driven here it’s hard to see it being worth more than a 996 cup. Unless of course it becomes eligible for road rego at some point in the future? I’m not up to scratch on the rules regarding this.

Archived