• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, yes I bought the beast! And yes, it is a beast! I have only just finished reading the thread and loved reading it's "Uncle history" but now I feel guilt ridden for depriving uncle of his ride.

It cruised down the highway all the way south to the land of 1000 speed cameras and didn't miss a beat. Still learning so much about it and haven't had much time with it to get some of its personality traits understood.

Looking forward to catching up with the Vic pfa gang soon.

I want to buy uncle's next car too

It's not much of an oil painting but the plumbing in the back is most impressive...still trying to figure out what they all do. I should have taken more notes and stayed there with uncle longer as he was downloading information but he had max'ed out my RAM and if I took in more information I would forget where I lived.

It's not much of an oil painting but the plumbing in the back is most impressive...still trying to figure out what they all do. I should have taken more notes and stayed there with uncle longer as he was downloading information but he had max'ed out my RAM and if I took in more information I would forget where I lived.

Next time the PFA is out. I'll be happy to point out what is what :) Turbocharging isn't anything new to me. 

:D

file-68.jpg

Hey Pete got your email mate I've just not had time to scratch my rear end. Give me a call on Saturday mate and I'll answer more of your questions if you like. 

Glad you're enjoying the car :) I have to say I do miss it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived