Taycan now on Australian configurator + AU pricing.

edgy

• 7 months later...
56 minutes ago, edgy said:

Also... 

I watched this and another who said the same - RWD car is the pick, and the fact it’s the cheapest is a bonus. 

I assume it will come here eventually but I haven’t seen any official statement about it either way?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They've officially announced the “base” / "RWD" Taycan now. That’s some pretty stiff competition for the Model S at 'only' an extra $25k I'd think… Although specs wise the Tesla is faster, I’m sure the Taycan is a much better drive and kills it in build quality. 

• 4 months later...

Just saw they’ve announced a GTS version: https://newsroom.porsche.com/en_AU/2021/products/porsche-taycan-gts-taycan-la-auto-show-26476.html

Looks pretty good to me. Sweet spot of the range?

Edit: Not mentioned in that official post but there’s also a GTS Sport Turismo … Now this looks damn cool … https://tflcar.com/2021/11/2022-porsche-taycan-gts-sport-turismo-news/

913E3F43-2336-40E6-9AB9-03B1A38474B1.jpeg

1 hour ago, edgy said:

Boy did they time this launch wrong... it's drowned out by all the GT4 RS noise! :lol:

I only even noticed when I read your link to the GT4RS article in the other thread … and this was buried down the bottom of the page somewhere… 😂