HEADS UP! PFA is up on the hoist!

Kerry

tough call.... I love the cleanness and simplicity of the first one and although the second is a little busy, nothing says Porsche like the Martini racing colours, The fact it is an evolution of the original clinches it for me, as evolution is the Porsche way after all. #2 FTW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the first one.. its easy to read and is clear in it's statement.

Also, you could try having the sunrise on the left.. merge in a racing porsche silhouette type thing and incorporate the porscheforum.com.au branding? Then it would work for all and sundry.

Sorry, just an idea :)

Not saying that this thread gave me a massive headache, but it did! Went to bed after dinner, just got up now...

Thanks one and all your 75c's worth, all has been taken onboard. My idea was to give the members a bit of a say and sense of contribution, and that has been successful.

Unfortunately, design by committee is destined to failure based on what Winnie Churchill once said... and as you all appear to have different tastes (surprise, surprise!), trying to "please all the people, all the time..." is a tall order!

I defs get the vibe that the sunset/rise (although meant to suggest guys/gals chatting after dark), more likely made the braunier of us get a tad sweaty that the forum was turning a bit metro-sexual, and likewise the acid-trip of model numbers vs Martini, made some of us wonder how far down the rabbit-hole I was going to take them! There weren't however any calls to change/adjust the new logo, so that part will be staying unchanged!

I've decided to proceed today with working on building the new "skin", (as well as a new skin for iPad users), and leave the header till another day/level of cranial disfunction.

I do appreciate all the input, won't it be a big surprise when the final design is revealed! ;):P

Cheers All,

Head down, arse up now...

Kerry

Archived