HEADS UP! PFA is up on the hoist!

Kerry

Over the next couple of days I'm going to attempt (!) to make some changes to the forum. I'll be looking to simplify and reduce sections as well as a bit of a facelift. Some threads will be moved, and relocated in different places. I'm going to do this without closing the PFA down, and as such, some patience may be required. Hopefully it will mean that it will be easier to browse through similar threads in the future, as well as meaning that members will be able to glance at associated threads, and respond to them when they sit outside their original inquiry.... confused?! Hopefully I won't be by tomorrow night!

So, stand by, take a deep breath, pour another single malt, spin up, tune in, and don't drop off, and all will be OK... at least that's what I'm telling myself!

Kerry

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Step 1: Cut the technical section down significantly, have a look at the bottom of the Technical section to see the new titles. As per advise by the likes of Uncle, Fig, etcetera, I've reduced titles down to the most basic, did I miss anyone? A few curly ones, ie 912 in with 911s or 356?! Boxsters and 918s - nice!

K

Looking good, Kerry.

No Turbo section :(

Its a 911 Vas! ;)

FISTER EXHAUST wouldn't go astray!

I'll give YOU a fister exhaust! :blink::P

While you have it on the hoist a good set of sports mufflers and perhaps change the engine mounts too!! :lol:

I think thats what I'm doing! :)

OK Lads and Lassies, I'm going to go and get some caffeine and lunch, have a look at the new sections under Technical and see what you thinks....

K

Archived