Online Parts in Australia

Coastr

Is there any options for buying online Porsche parts in Australia now?  I mean from Australian suppliers.

Need the rubber gaskets that go around the headlight glass in a H4 light assembly.  Not the ones that go between light and body.  

I know I can ring dealers and suppliers - I just want to click and order while I think of it.

13 hours ago, Coastr said:

Looked promising..but seems only watercooled era parts.

Doesn't load any Australian suppliers?

Basically Porschepartsbyjeff.com only scrapes sites that list their parts. No one in Aus does, which is why they aren't on there. If you know of any that do they can be added.

That said. I needed a waterpump for my 996 so I called the local Aussie suppliers for prices. I ended up jumping on my site and found a waterpump kit, including the bolts, gasket and 5 litres of genuine Porsche branded coolant shipped to me from FCP Euro, for 2/3 of the price of just the pump by itself locally. It only took about a week to get to me.

18 hours ago, Coastr said:

Need the rubber gaskets that go around the headlight glass in a H4 light assembly.  Not the ones that go between light and body.  

I know I can ring dealers and suppliers - I just want to click and order while I think of it.

Not sure if helpful but local Porsche dealers pretty often say "we don`t have it in stock, will be here in 2 weeks shipped from Germany". Recently ended up using pelicanparts with FedEx shipping within 3-4 days (just a couple bucks more expensive than cheapest usps delivery) so...

5 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

@dan_189 would be worth weighing in here...

Thanks @Andy73 and @Phil for the mention!

www.dparts.com.au was created by me for new/used/performance parts we can source used/genuine/OEM Porsche parts for any models from our suppliers worldwide and have stock of used 996/986 parts. Check out the Our Brands Page to see who we can get products from, drop me a PM, email: info@dparts.com.au or give us a call on 03 9110 0911 for any enquiries! 

2 hours ago, 81SC said:

Masterparts Australia have an online store. @Coastr I had a quick look for the headlight seal, but didn't see it.

@MFX, maybe you can have Masterparts added to Porschepartsbyjeff.

http://www.masterparts.com.au/c/4339240/1/911-74-89.html

Thanks mate. I didn't know about this site. I see what we can do to add it.

52 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

www.dparts.com.au was created by me for new/used/performance parts we can source used/genuine/OEM Porsche parts for any models from our suppliers worldwide and have stock of used 996/986 parts. Check out the Our Brands Page to see who we can get products from, drop me a PM, email: info@dparts.com.au or give us a call on 03 9110 0911 for any enquiries! 

I didn't know about your site either mate. I will send you an email if you are interested in being listed as well.

9 hours ago, MFX said:

Basically Porschepartsbyjeff.com only scrapes sites that list their parts. No one in Aus does, which is why they aren't on there. If you know of any that do they can be added.

That said. I needed a waterpump for my 996 so I called the local Aussie suppliers for prices. I ended up jumping on my site and found a waterpump kit, including the bolts, gasket and 5 litres of genuine Porsche branded coolant shipped to me from FCP Euro, for 2/3 of the price of just the pump by itself locally. It only took about a week to get to me.

By the way, in DuckDuckGo your site title says 'TODO' - I forget your tech guy's name, but he might need to get them to re-index.  I checked the metadata and it all looks OK, and it's fine on Google.  So only an issue for the tiny minority of people like me who don't use google.

7 hours ago, 81SC said:

Masterparts Australia have an online store. @Coastr I had a quick look for the headlight seal, but didn't see it.

@MFX, maybe you can have Masterparts added to Porschepartsbyjeff.

http://www.masterparts.com.au/c/4339240/1/911-74-89.html

Great to hear James has an online presence.  However you're right the part number (91163196700) is not listed there.

5 hours ago, dan_189 said:

Great to see!  Always happy to support someone local having a go. Clickable Automotive in Melbourne has a good setup for BMW parts, good prices and service.