Port 911

All German Day 2021, Newcastle May 8th

Ok people I know we only just got home from Luftwasser, and some are still on there way home. I was only informed over the weekend that this event was on again. The All German Day on The Newcastle Foreshore Saturday the 8th of May 2021. http://www.mbccc.org.au/.../mbccc-annual-showcase-event.../
For those that are keen, we will be leaving from the Port Macquarie area on the Friday morning and making a day of it. Driving up the Oxley Hwy, and yes it is true 75k of 35k corners Porsche heaven. Then turning into Thunderbolts way heading towards Gloucester, then more back road almost all the way to Newcastle. We will be staying overnight in Newcastle the Friday Night as the All German day is on the Saturday.
Thanks again for everyone involved in Luftwasser, it was awesome and we are looking forward to next year already.

Hi All

Due to road closures at this time, the drive down to this event will need to be re-planed, we will need to use Hwy for at least some but only where we have to. 

The Oxley I think will be out of the question.

On 01/04/2021 at 16:30, Port 911 said:

Hi All

Due to road closures at this time, the drive down to this event will need to be re-planed, we will need to use Hwy for at least some but only where we have to. 

The Oxley I think will be out of the question.

I'm on the government group managing the reconstruction of the Oxley... Around 30,000 tonnes of 'difficult' soils to move.  It's going to be out 3 months before even one lane is open on lights.  Possibly years before a safe counterflowing highway is achieved :(