WTB Porsche 996 Turbo.

A friend has driven my car and wants to get a good 996 Turbo (who doesn't).  He is in no hurry and is not overwhelmed by the few on Car Sales.  He also wants a Tiptronic model due to his regular driving pattern/conditions.  Any suggestions via PM would be most welcomed.

True Lee.  They are simply amazing cars to drive. The AWD and the torque are addictive.   We had our weekly drive and coffee this morning with about 30 odd cars and there were two guys looking for turbos.  My 996 has only 50K kms and is such a strong car.  I still love the white Carrera however, that you so kindly helped me find.

40 minutes ago, Merv said:

True Lee.  They are simply amazing cars to drive. The AWD and the torque are addictive.   We had our weekly drive and coffee this morning with about 30 odd cars and there were two guys looking for turbos.  My 996 has only 50K kms and is such a strong car.  I still love the white Carrera however, that you so kindly helped me find.

I can imagine a Turbo would be hilarious to drive.

Glad you're still happy with the Carrera Merv 👍

I remember Richmond’s having a black one in about 18 months ago came out of Singapore it looked stunning took an eternity to sell and I’m sure it was about 90k how prices have changed 

I know of one immaculate HK car locally.  Will be FS next year.  Never driven in slow traffic with 38K kms. He has already two 996 Turbo Tips (1 is a well rated Targa Tassie car).

We have a customer with a manual 996 Turbo S cab. that he is considering selling, but not planning to put on the market.

• Aust. delivered 996 Turbo S (2004) with 70,000km 
  • Convertible with hardtop option
  • Manual
  • Back metallic, ceramic brakes + lot's of options

Please DM if seriously interested