996 (2002) C4S Man Coupe for sale

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2021 at 10:54, Arnage said:

I have a new (to me) car due soon & ideally need the space the C4S occupying.

Super keen price for someone looking for a car that ticks all the boxes.

$113,995

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2002-porsche-911-carrera-4s-996-manual-awd-my02/SSE-AD-4497890/?Cr=2

Hey @Arnage,

Looks like your Ad is on Hold...?

Has this good-looking girl sold?

Its back up now.

I don't really need to sell, I love it, especially driving & then when its in company with more contemporary cars, so small, low & wide photos don't do it justice (similar size to a hot hatch only lower & wider) it looks tiny next to a Commadore, but it just makes life easier garage space wise.

So step right up, fill your boots, don't ignore the FOMO its real, 12 months down the line you'll hate your self because you didn't 😭

I'll give it up to a week & probably pull it.

On 10/08/2021 at 16:22, Arnage said:

Its back up now.

I don't really need to sell, I love it, especially driving & then when its in company with more contemporary cars, so small, low & wide photos don't do it justice (similar size to a hot hatch only lower & wider) it looks tiny next to a Commadore, but it just makes life easier garage space wise.

So step right up, fill your boots, don't ignore the FOMO its real, 12 months down the line you'll hate your self because you didn't 😭

I'll give it up to a week & probably pull it.

I should never have sold it …

On 10/08/2021 at 16:22, Arnage said:

small, low & wide photos don't do it justice (similar size to a hot hatch only lower & wider

Agreed @Arnage

It is very difficult to relay what this car looks like in a photo. Have tried several times to show pics to Mrs. Luzzo, but photos just don't give you the amazing sense of small 911 widebody proportions. 

4 hours ago, Arnage said:

$110,000 firm, no offers.

I will remove ad on 17/8/21 & keep, a relief really it’s lovely & would be difficult to  find another.

There are only so many dumb questions you can answer (CS)

Thanks for all your comments PFA people.

@drmurugti were u asking about C4S's???