Help needed with O/S purchase

Dreamr

Hey All,

I was wondering if someone can help me with a purchase O/S.

I want to buy a pair of side decals from a company in France but they only ship to Europe / UK.

Does anyone have family / friend / ??? that lives in the UK that could purchase this decal on my behalf then forward send it to me? Total from them is about €67.

Any other ideas? .. any help / suggestions appreciated.

Cheers ...

3 minutes ago, reedminor said:

Have you contacted Autografik in NSW?

They do decals and they are in NSW.

Angelo used to own a 911 SC.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The decal I want, I've never seen it anywhere else. I only stumbled across it by accident and they make it specifically sized for the 924.

I might just get in contact with him and see if he can reproduce it.

Cheers ... 🙂

6 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Cheers ...

stop scrimping.....buy a plane ticket to UK.  Stay in quarantine for the required period.  Go to shop and shop personally (retailers love this stuff).  Haggle for a better price.  Fly home.  Stay in quarantine for required period.

See you in 6 months 🙂

image.png.9ba4f12fd97371f0d5277c423414fa7b.png

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

Hey All,

I was wondering if someone can help me with a purchase O/S.

I want to buy a pair of side decals from a company in France but they only ship to Europe / UK.

Does anyone have family / friend / ??? that lives in the UK that could purchase this decal on my behalf then forward send it to me? Total from them is about €67.

Cheers ...

This is the equivalent to shipito in the USA which I use with great success

https://www.forward2me.com       UK equivalent

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

And only $4k return flight ...

Gee .. thanks! 😏

it's your money so why would I care, but more importantly you're a tall bloke so I figured you'd want comfort without the crazy prices for business class 🙂

2 hours ago, Goon said:

Get in touch with a graphics company. I used to do that sort of work in a past life, and as long as you had a clear picture of what you wanted reproduced, it was very quick and easy to replicate.

I do have a picture, but not overly hi-res. I also have the overall dimensions.  I might just see if they can do something with it.

Cheers. 😃

On 02/09/2021 at 17:38, Dreamr said:

I do have a picture, but not overly hi-res. I also have the overall dimensions.  I might just see if they can do something with it.

Cheers. 😃

If it's just a simple one colour sticker (ie: no gradients and simple outlines) programs can automatically rasterise it so you can go as big as you want without distortion, so resolution isn't a problem unless it's a crappy little thumbnail. Let us know how you get on!

49 minutes ago, Goon said:

If it's just a simple one colour sticker (ie: no gradients and simple outlines) programs can automatically rasterise it so you can go as big as you want without distortion, so resolution isn't a problem unless it's a crappy little thumbnail. Let us know how you get on!

Yes, it is just straight lines and a font.

I’m not familiar with these programs so I’ll see if my sign writer can do something with it ...

Thanks for your response. I’ll let you know how I get on ...

• 2 weeks later...