My new 924 Turbo

BNE924

Hi Steve, thanks for your warm welcome. Car was from South Africa 

Hi Dreamr,

Your red 924 looks amazing. Keen to learn more about your ownership and Resto journey. I'm sure I'll be due for one at some stage. Car ran like a dream from Melbourne to Brissie. Agreed, didn't realise how well they drove. 

Hi Coastr, my other ride is an Alfa 75 3.0 V7. Another transaxle legend and sounds like a dream at 5000 rpm 😎

IMG20220829121345.jpg

IMG20220723163708.jpg

On 30/08/2022 at 20:01, BNE924 said:

Hi Steve, thanks for your warm welcome. Car was from South Africa 

Hi Dreamr,

Your red 924 looks amazing. Keen to learn more about your ownership and Resto journey. I'm sure I'll be due for one at some stage. Car ran like a dream from Melbourne to Brissie. Agreed, didn't realise how well they drove. 

Hi Coastr, my other ride is an Alfa 75 3.0 V7. Another transaxle legend and sounds like a dream at 5000 rpm 😎

Feel free to hit me up if you want to know more or have any questions along the way ...

There are people more knowledgeable than me on 924's, but if you can learn a little from a lot of people, you'll be the next expert ... 

Cheers ... 😃

If you find the seat height is too close to the steering wheel there are aluminium blocks under the seat that you can remove to lower the seat. It really helps for blokes with thick thighs like me.

Love the 924. Yours looks like it's in excellent condition. My first Porsche was a 924 back in 81, blew the motor up ( my fault ) and rebuilt it and attached a turbo. When it was working properly it went like hell. Traded it for my first 911.