lol well not sure how that happened, lets just fix that up shall we? RWB is Japanese but has now set up workshops in Thailand, USA, UK and I believe a shop in W.A! All the prep work is carried out by the shop and everything ready to go and Nakai-San fly's in and does the conversion of the body, fits the wheels and takes it for a test drive with the owner before leaving. All this for about 30k. Not including any engine or suspension work. 

lol well not sure how that happened, lets just fix that up shall we? RWB is Japanese but has now set up workshops in Thailand, USA, UK and I believe a shop in W.A! All the prep work is carried out by the shop and everything ready to go and Nakai-San fly's in and does the conversion of the body, fits the wheels and takes it for a test drive with the owner before leaving. All this for about 30k. Not including any engine or suspension work.

the uk business is VAD ( vogue auto design) doing their own thing after toshi san did an 'rwb' car in the uk. the WA outfit is an offshoot of this business. the aesthetic sure caught someone's zeitgeist...

http://www.the-lowdown.com/rwb-in-aus/

Love the bit 30 odd seconds in where the guy is searching through used nuts & bolts looking for one to put on the car.

So much going for this.

The Winfield Ad.

Grinding & cutting next to cars.

The last minute or so looks like a PFA SMT

Zackerly right, lost me completely right there

never mind that bloated, look at my steroids look

Archived