1982 500 DUCATI PANTAH -$5000

4 hours ago, Dalai said:

Don't know my Ducati's. Are these interesting bikes to own and ride?

The first twin cylinder bike I rode was one of these Pantah's, and it changed me instantly from being a stoic 4 cylinder Jap rider/racer, to being a twin and Ducati fan.

Old ones you'd want to make sure the mechanicals are OK and serviced by a reputable Ducati shop. I can't comment on the newer Ducati's as I've not ridden one since my 916, yet from what I'm told they're amazing bikes. 

You either love Ducati's or hate them, and I know a few guys who used to bag the shit out of them until they rode one and fell in love, so until you ride one you'll never know 😁

On 31/05/2023 at 15:16, LeeM said:

The first twin cylinder bike I rode was one of these Pantah's, and it changed me instantly from being a stoic 4 cylinder Jap rider/racer, to being a twin and Ducati fan.

Old ones you'd want to make sure the mechanicals are OK and serviced by a reputable Ducati shop. I can't comment on the newer Ducati's as I've not ridden one since my 916, yet from what I'm told they're amazing bikes. 

You either love Ducati's or hate them, and I know a few guys who used to bag the shit out of them until they rode one and fell in love, so until you ride one you'll never know 😁

Yeah, True a bit like your first Ducati service bill, That's easy to remember 2 😀