Wheels 'n Screens

Finally got my peppered and chipped windscreen replaced. Sometimes it helps if you know the right people. Shannons ordered  original Porsche screen from Germany . No aftermarket, which was a nice touch.  Went in without a hitch . The wheels go for restoration tomorrow. They will look better than new, once they come back. Get the front bumper sprayed from there. and that is about it for now.

por1.jpg

por2.jpg

Have been travelling in Turkiye and Greece, so no postings from me for a while.

However, owner of hotel where we are in Santorini has a well kept older Cayenne S.  Apparently only  couple of other Porsches on Santorini, aCayman and a Boxster.  Would be very few opportunities to exercise a porsche though, haphazard parking and narrow streets in the towns, and a few Stelvio type Hill climbs. ..

20230608_100429.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/06/2023 at 18:03, Arne Krix said:

Finally got my peppered and chipped windscreen replaced. Sometimes it helps if you know the right people. Shannons ordered  original Porsche screen from Germany . No aftermarket, which was a nice touch.  Went in without a hitch . The wheels go for restoration tomorrow. They will look better than new, once they come back. Get the front bumper sprayed from there. and that is about it for now.

por1.jpg

por2.jpg

nearly 4 weeks later....

Eastern Wheel Works had trouble with those wheels. They persevered , gave me a discount on the longer wait, and the wheels came up sensational. Looks great. They rerprayed the center hubs with the crest at no charge. I recommend these guys.

Screenshot_20230629-133949_Gawheel 2lery.jpg

wheel 1.jpg