New purchase Boxster

Arne Krix

We do.  Mines broken again though.  Front suspension is making clunking noises.  Parking it for a couple of months till I'm financial again and can work out what is wrong.  July-September is terrible for outgoings, apparently I purchase vehicles in those months and the rego and insurances alone are about $7k and all come in one after the other.  Car is steering fine, just has a clunk when you put the steering around to full lock and when driving over bumps as it goes into droop and takes the load again it clunks.

3 hours ago, Gnrnr said:

We do.  Mines broken again though.  Front suspension is making clunking noises.  Parking it for a couple of months till I'm financial again and can work out what is wrong.  July-September is terrible for outgoings, apparently I purchase vehicles in those months and the rego and insurances alone are about $7k and all come in one after the other.  Car is steering fine, just has a clunk when you put the steering around to full lock and when driving over bumps as it goes into droop and takes the load again it clunks.

Same at our place, all car insurances and house all seem to hit about the same time, June/July 

1 hour ago, Gnrnr said:

yep.  4 or 5 regos due, insurances, house insurance etc all in that window.  I always forget, get cruisy and then boom :D  I really picked a bad time to get it detailed.

Change your insurance to pay by the month to ease the pain & not sure where you live but in Vic the rego period can be changed to 3 or 6 months to move the renewal date and this can then be changed back to 12 months.