Land Rover Discovery 1 V8

Recent purchase to assist with a bit of a lifestyle change, one owner 1991 base spec car.

Spent a few weeks tidying it up, fitted Koni shocks and put a new cam, lifters and timing chain set.

It’s been in service for the last couple of weeks, towing and hauling, very enjoyable, finally a car that suits my lack lustre driving ability😉

5AFD3A27-EC40-4230-98FB-A0C97EE92339.jpeg

9A22BC97-BF26-49E9-9288-9E3B0A446E9A.jpeg

00DC51FC-7530-49FB-9F8E-94B9D2EC1CA4.jpeg

1 hour ago, 9er said:

I remember when you did that, would have bought that if I could.

If only I knew, we could have done a deal!
It ended up going to a collector in London

Enjoy your new toy Chris, like Lee said, I know you’ll make it perfect 👌 

Wow, seems a strong crossover between classic Porsche's & Landy's......I had a 1989 Range Rover similar to @cafe_racer & loved it but have since crossed to the dark side with a couple of Cruisers. My current wafter is a V8 100 series....late last year we drove Melbourne to Sunshine Coast in 22 hours. So easy, so comfortable, so capable we could have turned around & driven it back again if we could afford the fuel !!! We regularly drag race cars offroad with it fully loaded on 40+ degree days & never misses a beat....4WD's are awesome & opens up the world in so many ways....my number plate is waiting for my next pre 73....ha ha

Cheers,

Matt

Cruiser.jpg

Cruisewr1.jpg

Cruiser3.jpg