Where can I find a set?

Doish13

I've looked high and low however struggling to locate a left / set of headlight water jet nozzles - raised 78 model type.

Pelican, eBay etc all coming out as out of stock .

Appreciate any help. Also need a relay cover for my engine bay however this is easily available - was hoping to combine the order.

Do you mean the 'Periscope' type as below? If so they are NLA and are extremely rare.

I have a spare set but I would not let them go for < $500 for the pair.

Friesinger Motorsport in germany can supply you with a used set for EUR$400.00(I am not Joking)

*Edit* Heres a SH Set from Germany fleabay a touch cheaper

http://www.ebay.de/itm/PORSCHE-911-Spritzdusen-CARRERA-Scheinwerferreinigung-headlight-washer-nozzle-/121119151660?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item1c3343962c

d7000_2012_06_03-09_16_36_upload.jpg

What the?

When I told the formally known as Alcoholic now known as BenC3 I was going to pinch his set yesterday I was kidding.... Now I'm thinking its not so funny after all.

That is ridiculous as a set for the 79 onwards model is $14 USD for a brand new OEM.

I've looked high and low however struggling to locate a left / set of headlight water jet nozzles - raised 78 model type.

Pelican, eBay etc all coming out as out of stock .

Appreciate any help. Also need a relay cover for my engine bay however this is easily available - was hoping to combine the order.

Maybe run with a set of flush mounts for now and just keep an eye out.

I am not having a Laugh. I swore outloud whn I got the email back from Freisinger in Germany.

I spent 18 Mths to find 2 Sets to get one good set and then another 12 Months to get a spare set.

Your options are as follows :

1) Get a later model bumper with the later small nipple washers/ Holes in situ

2) Weld up the (Aluminium) holes in your current bumper and repaint etc.....

3) Pay the stupid money for the Sets that are available.

4) Get on as many forums as possible and lurk around the for sale and wanted ads until you can jag a set (this is what I did)

In hindsight I don't think I'd even want to sell my spare set considering how long it took me to get them!!!

• 9 months later...

What the?

When I told the formally known as Alcoholic now known as BenC3 I was going to pinch his set yesterday I was kidding.... Now I'm thinking its not so funny after all.

That is ridiculous as a set for the 79 onwards model is $14 USD for a brand new OEM.

Well it is pretty clear what I would be doing.

Well that didn't take long at all.

I have now sold one set of my periscope washer jets to a forum member who sent me a pm within minutes of my post.

I was surprised at the amount of PMs and interest I received from people wanting a set.

Thanks

Archived