930 project starter on ebay-be quick, 1 day left

Seems expensive to me, even at that start bid.. I can't think of anything you wouldn't be replacing...

I was thinking that it could be stripped of all the interior, engine, etc and sell of the bits to part pay for a build as a wide body backdate.  At $20K buy it is a bit high though

I know the history of this car quite well... was written off due to flood damage then stripped of all its goodies.. and i mean ALL... turbo trailing arms have been repalced with early type steel arms.. torsion bar removed... motor is seized .. 901 box.. .. you get the picture.. the only thing going for it is its a 930 by vin designation..

YOU COULD MOST DEFIANTLY RETAIN THE CURENT 2.2LT ONE, ALTHOUGH IT DOES NOT RUN,

Keeping the wrong engine in a non running car is *very* defiant indeed.

IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THESE CARS ARE WORTH WHEN IN GOOD CONDITION AND IF NOT JUST LOOK ON CARSALES

So a written off wreck can be restored into a desirable 930 for less than about $60k?

BODY WISE, THE FRONT BUMPER, AS CAN BE SEEN FORM THE PHOTOS NEEDS REPLACING AND THE REAR WINDOW IS MISSING, HOWEVER, ASIDE FROM THAT, THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY OTHER BODY WORK, ASIDE FROM A FEW DINTS AND SCRATCHES HERE AND THERE, AS CAN BE EXPECTED, WHICH YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE FROM THE PHOTOS DUE TO THE REFLECTIONS FROM THE BLACK COLOUR, BUT NO BODY CAN EXPECT A CAR WITHOUT ANY MINOR BLEMISHES.  NO OTHER MAJOR REPAIR ASIDE FROM THE FRONT BUMPER.

Its a dented and scratched written off 930 shell with a wrong interior,fake 964 parts and a bent front bar?

Apart from that, it's all good, the rest will buff right out and concours trophies will line the walls!

Might make a good track car base for the masochist who likes hunting down all the missing parts.

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

And the guy next to the bub is...Mother of God???

The caveat be very emptor and the vendor be incontinentia buttocks over this POS.

Sorry , I am a little coarse this arvo...but it's good to see the truth revealed about this stripped and sorry 930.

Archived