Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

By the time the PPI is completed , another fault has been found  ;)

i'm amazed this is still listed, If I wasn't in the middle of moving house i'd have paid a deposit already (it's exactly what i want - stupid wrong timing)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1989/SSE-AD-3432395/?Cr=0

cp4664523298909126233.jpg?height=700&asp

Yes Russ there are some amazingly good 928s out there,  but the cashed up guys all want 911s and the young guys fear the cost of the extra 4 cylinders! Even if you sunk 15k into one of these post purchase , the end result is well worth it. In my opinion.

Yes Russ there are some amazingly good 928s out there, but the cashed up guys all want 911s and the young guys fear the cost of the extra 4 cylinders! Even if you sunk 15k into one of these post purchase , the end result is well worth it. In my opinion.

Tazzie, does a 928 have child anchor points in the rear?

One definition of a bull market is when many participants are waiting for a pull back to buy. Good luck on that. Bull markets don't end while there is so much resistance to the price move. We haven't had the capitulation trade to the upside yet. Buckle up.

Tazzie, does a 928 have child anchor points in the rear?

I think they do as I have seen child seats in a 928

Mind you it would need a rather small one!

Edit - reading a post on Rennlist - hole and thread are there ready to accept standard fitting.

http://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/578238-10-modern-child-car-seat-for-the-928-sunshine-kids-radian65sl-4.html

i'm amazed this is still listed, If I wasn't in the middle of moving house i'd have paid a deposit already (it's exactly what i want - stupid wrong timing)

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-928-1989/SSE-AD-3432395/?Cr=0

cp4664523298909126233.jpg?height=700&asp

It's in northern nsw.....hmmmmm....must not look. Must not look. Actually must sell other car first

It's in northern nsw.....hmmmmm....must not look. Must not look. Actually must sell other car first

if and when you buy it please keep it well maintained so i can buy it from you later

I just showed my 21 yo daughter the white 928. This was her response.

" Yuck wow when I first saw it, it looked like those try hard toyotas that the loser people drive with pants down their ankles revving up the streets to show off "

Has she met tassie??