Classic Car Rescue: Porsche 911

I may never buy a used car again!

Quite.

I found it a bit painful, not because of the unrealistic valuations, but more for the "bodge it and leg it" means in which the car was restored. It reminded me of Arthur Daley form "The Minder".

I don't thing the word "rescue" in the title is appropriate.

Quite.

I found it a bit painful, not because of the unrealistic valuations, but more for the "bodge it and leg it" means in which the car was restored. It reminded me of Arthur Daley form "The Minder".

I don't thing the word "rescue" in the title is appropriate.

Leave it out Arfur.

Its fair to say that this is acceptable practice in the motor industry. "What you don't know, is what you don't know..."

I guess it was better than Dancing with the stars , the Batchelor and My Kitchen Rules. Maybe.

My, my, our Bernie is a piece of work isn't he.

Rabbi Goldenfarb isn't going to be too happy about those tattoos that he is sporting.

Bernie's Yiddisha mama's dreams of him becoming a doctor are falling a long way short of expectations.

I suppose he is a doctor of sorts.

He will stitch anybody up.

Boom Boom

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched this again - seeing them take the impact bumpers out of the car

and lol at the "mechanic" thinking it was a cut and shut - what a weird spot to do it if it was

welded together?!?! OMG!! like a car!!!

I'm now wondering about painting galvanised cars - how far do you sand back?

I found it a tiresome display of bullying, over-inflated egos and aggression.  And what's with these time limits all the time?  Not my cup of tea.  That's one television series I don't think I'll bother to continue following.

Hi caver,

Totally agree with your comments, I just wanted to focus on the work done, instead was assaulted with hissy-fits and poor workmanship.

Hardly riveting, instead just a battle of egos....

Such is the quality of TV at the moment.

rEd

Archived