Hey Caver.. check this out

teeheee I know!  That's why I'm stirring him up.  I could see his boof head smiling away in my revision mirror on Sunday  :D

He was laughing most of the drive, reminds me of my first experience with my car.

We were keeping a close eye on you and I must say you were quite smooth through the bends Amanda.

He was laughing most of the drive, reminds me of my first experience with my car.

We were keeping a close eye on you and I must say you were quite smooth through the bends Amanda.

Jim. Very cruel to let Caver get a taste for turbos. His Boxster will never be the same.

Btw Amanda, you were a lot smoother thru some of those mountain bends than some other. I'm not telling tales ;)

There was the rear wheel drop in the dirt tho. That nearly gave me a heart attack and then I was worried I'd sprayed your car in stones! Hence my looking up in the rear view mirror.

I'm a very very long way off feeling confident that's for sure!

There was the rear wheel drop in the dirt tho. That nearly gave me a heart attack and then I was worried I'd sprayed your car in stones! Hence my looking up in the rear view mirror.

I'm a very very long way off feeling confident that's for sure!

Yes I saw that, we have all had those little moments. I wasn't too worried, I have a clear bras on my front bumper.

Confidence will come, just give it time.

I'd almost buy that QLD car just for the number plate!  "OB1"....may the force be with you.  But Jim's right, definitely a manual please Amanda!

Oh driving the Boxster may never be the same again!  Only 238bhp....sigh!

I'd almost buy that QLD car just for the number plate!  "OB1"....may the force be with you.  But Jim's right, definitely a manual please Amanda!

Oh driving the Boxster may never be the same again!  Only 238bhp....sigh!

Beggars can't be choosers!

Besides, I didn't even read the advert - just linked the first one I found!

The JimTT didn't look so tough being overtaken by the Landcruiser on Sunday. Luckily it redeemed itself when it overtook what I think was a Daewoo. The sound was absolutley magic!!! Put a massive grin on my face :D

The JimTT didn't look so tough being overtaken by the Landcruiser on Sunday. Luckily it redeemed itself when it overtook what I think was a Daewoo. The sound was absolutley magic!!! Put a massive grin on my face :D

That Landcruiser was on a death wish mission, had to slow down to let the crazy man overtake me everyone else.

Got to have the back seats for now until the kids out grow it. Oh my insurance is 1k even with QBE.

:o

I guess I am paying the penalty for being young....  :lol:  

But when I enquired, the difference was $1k between the Turbo and GT3!  :ph34r:

:o

I guess I am paying the penalty for being young....  :lol:  

But when I enquired, the difference was $1k between the Turbo and GT3!  :ph34r:

Insurance companies are now willing to negotiate, that was unheard of until recently when I shopped around for business and personal.

Insurance companies are now willing to negotiate, that was unheard of until recently when I shopped around for business and personal.

I am certainly doing that come renewal, as long as I get all the policy inclusions & cover I expect. Then there is no need for me to be loyal.. 

Archived