QuozL's IROC Evocation Build Thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Maxzmus,

I got the following reply from Michael regarding your question about fitting the brakes, hope this helps.

There was a little bit of work required on the rear arm for clearance and the backing plate ears needed to be removed. I had to make new brake lines too but they essentially went on easily... I haven't been able to put the wheels on yet because I like looking at them  :D 

The front hats aren't here still but I have requested a tracking number. I will make sure the car is ready for the next Cars and Coffee...

If you're looking to get the kit all the stock is currently with TwinSpark Racing in the UK, Zuffenhaus in the States who manufacturers the brakes has sent all the stock to them.

Cheers Al

Few more pics from Michael, see below.

The front hats have finally arrived in country from Zuffenhaus so hopefully button it all up ASAP. Trying to make Cars and Coffee this weekend but will see what transpires.

Cheers Al

TYG0xwz.jpg?1

s1nGXEF.jpg?2

EVcgbbO.jpg?1

For someone who doesn't like bling there are a lot of shiny parts there! Hope to see it on the weekend.

Bling is overstated, garish etc,  these parts are original cad plated or powder coated satin black, hardly what I would call bling but each to their own I guess. Like the interior pieces you're going to need to look closely to even spot them.

If you saw how the car looked with all the brushed aluminium rennnline bits in the interior when I got the car you would know what I mean by bling.

Cheers Al

Stupid bloody couriers tried to send the from Hats to Farfield road Sydney rather than in Brisbane therefore they wont be here until Monday so no car for me this week. I'll bring Marti;s car to cars n coffee again instead.  :angry:

The front hats from Zuffenhaus have finally arrived after a visit to Sydney by mistake (stupid courier company is stupid) .and I've been told he wants it the hell out of there this week so fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath.

John you might want to park in front of the door so you're next in line LOL  :)

Cheers Alq7Ge8v5.jpg?2?6652

Just a stock image from the net.

Archived