AVM Porsche Carrera Cup GB Racing - rFactor

Russ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 935 is incredible to drive, has grip and understeer at all the right times, and will spin the wheels every time on boost if not controlled properly.

I'd really recommend a wheel!

What sort of wheel or controller are you using? I've got the game downloaded, managed to trash a mini using the keys on the keyboard ( well at least that's my excuse.. )......so now need a wheel I guess...??

i used an xbox controller on PC but it was okay

i have a xbox steering wheel, the microsoft one. and a logitech 600 degree wheel both of which work fine

FlatSix and i tested the environment tonight, it's great - nighttime races at spa!

we'll get some new tracks for next week too

we're good to go! PFA league will show up in the lobby

so as of last night (with thanks to FlatSix for his assistance in setup):

GT Legends Dedicated Server - 'PFA League' when you join Mutliplayer/Internet, It should be listed in the lobby

Teamspeak 3 Dedicated Server - Need a basic headset and we can all chat whilst driving

Replays are being recorded on the server - I'll see if i can get these out of the game and recorded via FRAPS or similar to YouTube

cool, flatsix and i had a good run at spa, i was in a 914-6 and he was in an RSR.

Got about 16 laps through our 20 lap race, when i ran out of fuel about half way round the track. I then got a friendly push until he ran out of fuel in pit lane lol

You can also grab the Nordschliefe for GT Legends and it is amazing. I'll see about getting this all installed again but I work until after 7 until at least until the end of August so wont be able to join in unless it's on weekends. 

Week nights are no good for me, my schedule changes all the time but the earliest I finish is 7 pm and the latest 9 pm, you guys go ahead and set it up to suit your schedules and I'll try and make the odd one. 

I'm going to see if I can find a PC and get this hooked up. Got a few old ones lying around at work that might be ok. I'm a PS3 Gran Turismo "gamer" as my wife calls me so I have a Logitech G27 I can use also. Might be able to convince a couple of the guys I race with to join also.

Archived