AVM Porsche Carrera Cup GB Racing - rFactor

Russ

I'm going to see if I can find a PC and get this hooked up. Got a few old ones lying around at work that might be ok. I'm a PS3 Gran Turismo "gamer" as my wife calls me so I have a Logitech G27 I can use also. Might be able to convince a couple of the guys I race with to join also.

If it was gt6 on ps3 id be in!!! 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we could reschedule to fit you and Al in...

What night are you free? don't want to interrupt your crocheting or knitting clubs either

LOL

Wednesday nights would work - oh.. wait, is that your bingo night or canasta club?

it's all about throttle modulation. Although I don't know if I should be giving away driving tips to people I'm trying to beat

The server will be up from 7pm for everyone to connect to as per last week. I'm usually on and practicing from then.

I'm gonna tempt fate and adjust it so it's really close

the fuel light flashes for ages before you run out, and then the gauge quickly goes from F to E in the space of half a lap!

Right gents we have 2 weeks before we all get destroyed!

Now now. I'm actually getting destroyed by the old boys I race against. That said, I did manage to win one of the 3 races last night at Phillip Island. 

can we postpone this till thursday or friday night? i'm driving back from port macquarie tomorrow via the New England highway and not keen on having to race home to host (i'll probably fall asleep as soon as i walk in the door)

does thursday/friday suit anyone better?

Archived