AVM Porsche Carrera Cup GB Racing - rFactor

Russ

Hi fellas

This game looks pretty cool. I have downloaded it and it works, but for the life of me I cannot get all the tracks or the P cars by following the instructions provided. I downloaded and extracted as per instructions.

Has anyone else had issues?? The only other thing I can think of is that maybe they are only available for multiplayer?

Cheers for any pointers...

Cam

Thanks to the help of FlatSix tonight we tested out GT Legends for a PFA League

We're holding races weekly on Wednesday nights from 7:30pm

Schedule will be
7:30pm-7:45pm Practice
7:45pm-7:50pm Qualifying
8pm Race 20 laps (make sure you bring enough fuel)

Steps to get involved below:

1. Get GT Legends $8 USD on Steam (If you don't have it, you'll need to get the steam client):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/44690/

even better for $1.60 from bundlestars!
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/g-t-legends/

2. Follow these steps to unlock all cars/tracks

3. Get the Porsche cars from here (they'll be what we're driving) - Just Extract them to your GT Legends folder (Usually C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GT Legends\ - and they should go into GameData by default)
http://downloads.gamers-crib.com/Sim%20Racing/GTL/Cars/

I'll host the game, Once you have the game installed and go to 'Multiplayer' and then 'Internet' It should ask for your CD key the first time, if not go back to the main menu then come back in (Steam will give you the CD key)

You'll also need to create a multiplayer account when you first sign up. Once in there'll be a 'PFA League' game

I wouldn't suggest going straight for the 917K or 935 unless you have experience in GTR or GTR2

Also, make sure your controller is setup before joining (you can only join during practice)

Teamspeak server is running, get the client from http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Put 58.173.176.74 in 'address' box (this is my public IP) and 9987 into the 'Port' box and hit connect

Russ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Step 2 is critical:

1.In Windows, open Wordpad (not Notepad, not MS Word, not Corel Wordperfect... just Wordpad - found at Start/Programs/Accessories/Wordpad).
2.You should automatically start with a blank document. Leave it blank.
3.Save it to your GT Legends game directory, but in this specific format, this is critical!:
• In the Save as type: field, select Text Document
• In the File Name field, put in the following with the quotes!
"TG2001.DYN"
(The quotes prevent the file being written with a .txt extension. The quotes will not appear in the file name if this is followed correctly).

If you've been in the game and created a player BEFORE doing this you'll need to delete that player account folder under UserData then re-create the player account from within the game.

PM if you still have problems.

don't forget it's on tonight gents, i've been driving NASCARs today and yesterday so i might be a bit rusty unless we're on a superspeedway in stock cars lol

Trying to get the game working on my PC, whenever I try and launch a race it has a quit to desktop crash :/.

Any ideas, looking to get some porsche action!

Check your graphics setting in the config launcher. Do you know what video card you are running?

Yeah, I got into the track so use the time for some practice.

We back on for Wednesday?

yep, 7:30pm Wednesday practice officially starts. server running from 7pm if anyone wants to join up.

you need to register an account, if it says it's in use keep trying

also you might need to go out and come back in to get the serial key.

if you can get to the lobby you should be fine

Archived