AVM Porsche Carrera Cup GB Racing - rFactor

Russ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man you were quick. I wish I'd been driving at Donington though, love that track. Lemans I sort of know from years ago and Rockingham I'd not seen before. I reckon if we run through a few of the tracks each week, by the time the season starts on the 24th of Sept, we'll be in with a chance. A few less beers might help too. :) 

That was awesome, I'm keen again just give me some notice and I'll crank up the server.

einStieny: you need a wheel! I also notice you failed to mention how I got that front end damage that lead to my big prang on Mulsanne!

and I did finish a few races lol, but I agree not drinking might help alot

Meh Weds night is my night off, I'm always having a beer.... or 6. If you are keen to host on a Weds until the AVM server is running, it would be good. If you are planning on racing in the series and I think the 3 of you should, it's probably a good idea to test that you can join their server without issue. I'll let you know when they have it running. Should be later today. 

The most annoying thing about rfactor to me is the stupid head movement thing. Did that bother any of you? It can be turned off. If you don't like it, I'll see if I can remember how to turn it off. 

einStieny: you need a wheel! I also notice you failed to mention how I got that front end damage that lead to my big prang on Mulsanne!

I'm pretty sure your front end damage was caused by you driving with wanton, reckless abandonment (and trying to cut my line from the middle of the in field).

:D

Archived