AVM Porsche Carrera Cup GB Racing - rFactor

Russ

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gents,

I am new to this stuff and trying to get it sorted, so have a couple of questions if I may.....

a) the track packs, should they be loaded into the ocations file in the gamedata folder..??

B) this may not be the right spot for this question, but I have recently got hold of a G27 wheel, and wonder if it is possible to use the wheel and buttons on the wheel, rather than the pedals and gear change....until i get used to it...I can do this with GTLegends... Have tried to get it working with Rfactor but no success as yet.

Appreciate any feedback or suggestions,

cheers

Peter

track packs have a structure in the RAR file to go into \locations, so you just extract them into the 'GameData' folder

Not sure on buttons but i assume so - It's under settings>controller and you can assign whatever you like (but it'll be on/off rather than linear) 

AVM's server should be running this again now. Should we jump on it Weds night or do we like having more control, which Russ hosting offers? 

Edit: Correction, AVM will not have the server up this Weds as they have a special event on. After that it will revert to the Porsche's for good. 

AVM are running an enduro event for Group C cars, so the server is tied up. After Weds it will be set to Carrera Cup until the end of the season. So yeah, if you can host Russ, that would be good. Well it would be good if you can get it to work before 10pm or whatever time you sorted it out last week. :) 

Archived