AVM Porsche Carrera Cup GB Racing - rFactor

Russ

I'm just glad I didn't get trapped in there during a race lol (it came so close I was stuck behind the wall and that auto-straighten thing was doing it's business trying to point me forward and not let me go left back past the tyre wall)

I think making a data pack for the game is a great idea though, so we're on a level playing field

Also - anyone planning to join go to Options>Multiplayer and load cars 'always'

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on again tonight guys, server will probably be up from 7pm. I'm in the process of uploading a gamedata.rar file (thanks to Einsteiny) which you can simply copy to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Common\GTLegends and have all the cars!

I'll update this post and the first one when It's uploaded

Not wanting to undermine the racing Russ has organised here, but this was just announced yesterday by AVM who I race with on Wednesday nights. New series starting Sept 24th. A chance to run in a bigger field (we normally get 15 - 20) where the racing is tough, but fair. Thought the genre might be of interest. :)

Season5Poster.jpg

Yes rfactor 1. It is a hell of a lot easier to get setup than GT Legends. Happy to help anyone who would like to join us. You will need to join the forum first. http://www.avm.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=311.0 

The Cup cars are a hoot to drive and not all that difficult. Plus there are very limited setup changes that can be made. Should make the racing really tight. 

I'd host but I don't have the game yet, and/or any spare time tonight.

If anyone is keen for tomorrow night I should be free to host if it's easy enough. I've already got teamspeak setup

it does dawn on me I used to race rfactor indycars ages ago though at surfers paradise, and it was far superior to GT Legends

EDIT: and wow, they're certainly protective of their product - can't get a cheaper price on it anywhere!

Archived