Cayman Detailed

Barks

After 2 months of ownership, and getting to know my 06 Cayman S it was time for so TLC. I thought the car looked good and got a lot of comments on the paint but I wanted a fresh start so I contacted Matt from Ultimate Precision (found via the AMMO NYC distributor thread). He was local and agreed to meet me at my factory on Saturday. 8 long hours later he was done, I was amazed at the depth of shine and clarity. Matt uses the AMMO products among others and I will be buying some myself to look after the paint from now on. All of the annoying little scratches and swirls now gone!

post-1680-0-62754300-1407705807_thumb.jp

Gotta get me some ammo products now.

I'm not trying to knock AMMO products but I think the detailer deserves more praise than the products he uses. It's like going to a high class restaurant and complimenting the chef's oven. I'm sure Matt would have achieved the same results with any number of other products. Car looks amazing Bark, you must be pretty chuffed.

Now that's a detailed car.

You must have a grin like a muppet.

I'm inspired to spend some cash too if I can find a good Detailer around here.

Anyone know one. Northern NSW or Gold Coast?

I left my car with Don munro recently, and he arranged a detailer. Great job. No swirls. Don't want to get it dirty now. Call don on 0416 138 326

Thanks all for the comments...I'll pass them on to Matt. Yep he put a lot of time and effort into the car and it certainly showed in the end result, of course it got dirty the moment I drove it again.....cos it's black!

But everyone knows black cars look bad ass mean compared to any other single colour out there. So the next time you go to wash it you can say "I'm gonna make my car look bad ass again" ;)

Also it will help with the longevity of the detailing the cleaner you keep it between drives.

Archived