Cayman & boxster love!

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that much done to it.  Cup-style arches, a wing, lowered, front lip, painted the front and side intakes black, yellow headlights...wheels and tires...done..

I have a confession to make..... I have a Boxster and Cayman fetish. And with each new iteration of the Cayman... S, R, GT4, it only gets better! Once funds allow I'll be trading in my non p-car roadster (me other car) for a boxster S and if I ever dig up a gold rock in my backyard, I'll be on a gt4 like a rabbit in spring time !! Is there is Cayman RSR in the pipeline? Or maybe an RSRSRSR ! ?

Something about yellow :wub:

PORSCHE-Boxster--986--2855_16.jpg

Now your making me think about selling mine off.......I thought the yellow had worn off, well and truly, on mine.  

But then you see something like this photo, and you think to yourself........"you know what.....that looks pretty damn good"

Now your making me think about selling mine off.......I thought the yellow had worn off, well and truly, on mine.  

But then you see something like this photo, and you think to yourself........"you know what.....that looks pretty damn good"

Yellow is just about the perfect colour for all Porsche (with 2 doors) :wub:

I hadn't come across this before, but damn, this is exactly how a Boxster should have looked imo. Love the RSK design cues.

Built by Stola in Italy.  They do design & prototype work for the likes of Ferrari, RUF etc.

And, they build them to have the GO to match the WHOA!

It is powered by 3.7 litre turbocharged Boxer engine, producing 450bhp. It has a top speed of 300km/h (186.4 mph) and accelerates from 0 - 60 mph in 4.8 seconds.

a6a1fd21e84050d9377c271c5ccd1926.jpg

stolas82_1.jpg

stolas82_4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived