Michael Schumacher daily drive

The inner sceptic in me always takes over when an advert begins with a good dose of name-dropping. Is it just me? 

You're not alone there.  

How would you verify the accuracy of the spiel?   ring, ring..."Hi there Mr Sultan. Did you used to have a blue 911?"

I have also read of other accounts of cars being gifted to employees, doctors, lawyers and the like - particularly if the employee was discrete about matters involving members of a royal family.  

The Brunei car collection is in a sorry state these days - I have read stories that they lost of lot of cash and just left tons of cars to rot.  Some of them are being exported via auction but only the rare and special ones.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/03/the-sultan-of-bruneis-rotting-supercar-collection/

The Schumacher bit is impossible to verify - he may have driven it once - but who could say.  

I wonder if this is the seller..

"I was picked up at the hotel by an ex-New Zealand special forces (SAS) officer working as professional mercenary/bodyguard for the Royal Family’s security detail."

This particular Turbo is in pretty rare company.

"Over the last eight years less than a dozen significant cars have left, most as gifts to well-connected ex-pats."   

Archived