Malaysian GP

Niko

Seb on the front row D.R. second row. Great stuff.

For all those who had written Seb of last year.......He's Back

Great Q effort from D.R. And also young Verstappen.

Could be a good race tomorrow, hopefully it won't be a Mercedes 1 and 2 Again

Go Dan and go Seb

Only 10 of the races will have quali and the full race on Free to Air, the others will have a 1hr highlite show put together after the race...

Not happy Jan...

Does anyone know where I can live stream?

Fox tell is a fantastic coverage, all live. I have had a very lazy day actually the afternoon had all the action from Tassy uninterrupted, and then straight to Malaysia.

I love it, free to air gets spoilt with the amount of ads anyway.

Nil ads on the foxtel

Plus great interviews....

Yes, those miserable (*nts who've made the deal to deny free to air coverage of every second F1 race.

It's enough to drive one to watch the cricket...oh lord...has it finally come to that???  My life is over.....not in the cricket sense of over that is....like it really is over!!!

Doh!!!

Even more boring than the Melbourne GP.

I'll watch the start and 2 laps tomorrow, then switch off. F1 has lost me

And Hamilton has the personality of a broken brick!

Well, they did an interview with kimmy Raikkonen during rain interrupted qualifying yesterday, and what an Rude, arrogant bloke he is.

Ferrari would be very "unimpressed" with the way he spoke to the female interviewer I would think.

Think he realised he is not in the same category as his team "mate" Seb. Some of these blokes need a personality lesson from young Dan.

I agree Melbourne was a fizzer, but this one is shaping up to be more interesting, especially if they get a bit of rain.

CAVER, sports channels on Foxtel are great, forget the tippity run cricket stuff. As well as the great motor sport coverage the footy is back.

Every game covered. Both AUSSIE RULES and your eerrgghh "footy" Just get the sports package. Great value.

This wiki page has a chart showing the broadcast in AUS. The next couple of races aren't even airing live until after April 22 :( Delayed FTA on Monday night is too late. It's near impossible to avoid hearing the results for 24 hours post race. Even a dull race is better to watch than one which you know how it ends.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_broadcasters

I shouldnt single out Hamilton as Mr Non personality. Theyre ALL so far up themselves (Dan, Jenson and I have to say Vettel excluded).

Raikkonen wasnt even worth a mention, as everyone knows he's king of the hill when it comes to arrogance.

They all get paid zillions of dollars, and driving is not the only part of being in that sport as Bernie recently said, yet when a camera is in your face, don't make it look like you have a job shovelling shit in a pig farm for a living! People look up to these clowns, so make an effort

Hamilton might be a nice bloke, yet he comes across as an arrogant little twerp when being interviewed, on par with MoroGP rider Pedrosa

I think the situation with limited free to air coverage is bullshit, as thousands of fans are missing out (go to the V8 Supercar FB page and see how many are complaining!), yet its not the actual sport that caused that, its the FTA channels didnt want them, or refused to pay the fees! Channel 7 coverage was beyond a joke, 10 were not far behind.

I've had Foxtel for many years, and am happy to have a huge choice of sport to watch now, yet even as a Platinum subscriber paying $135 a month, I dont get HD coverage included. I have to pay extra for that (which I refuse to do), and as someone who has competed in, and watched motorsport all his life, F1 in its current format is on par with mowing the lawn.

Thats my opinion anyway

Well, they did an interview with kimmy Raikkonen during rain interrupted qualifying yesterday, and what an Rude, arrogant bloke he is.

Ferrari would be very "unimpressed" with the way he spoke to the female interviewer I would think.

Ah, that is Kimi's trademark.

They don't call him "The Iceman" for no reason 

I just live for his dynamic responses.

His Finnish dryness would do any Aki Kaurasmaki film proud

I love it, he wouldn't be the same without it.

Good to have some characters in the sport.

Most are so bloody bland these days.

I guess it is impossible to get back the likes of Hunt, Hill, Jones and Giles Villeneurve but oh I wish we could.

Ricciardo and Raikkonen on the same same team would be a buzz. What a juxtipositoin

Ah, that is Kimi's trademark.

They don't call him "The Iceman" for no reason 

I just live for his dynamic responses.

His Finnish dryness would do any Aki Kaurasmaki film proud

I love it, he wouldn't be the same without it.

Good to have some characters in the sport.

Most are so bloody bland these days.

I guess it is impossible to get back the likes of Hunt, Hill, Jones and Giles Villeneurve but oh I wish we could.

Ricciardo and Raikkonen on the same same team would be a buzz. What a juxtipositoin

I respect your opinion Dave, but I reckon there is difference between Finnish dryness and plain arrogance and rudeness.  

No excuse as far as I am concerned and I wonder if he would have spoken to a bloke the same way,

I would have thought he would be promoting F1.     Hope is red car comes last or goes bang..  

Even the commentators noted he should invest in some happy pills.

Then they did an interview at the end of the day with the father and son Verstappen's.  What a difference, 

Great stuff, young Max is not a prima donna, well not yet anyway.

And a better dream team to me would be RICCIARDO and VETTEL in the Mercs,

they may not like each other but they would be pretty hard to catch.

Fox tell is a fantastic coverage, all live. I have had a very lazy day actually the afternoon had all the action from Tassy uninterrupted, and then straight to Malaysia.

I love it, free to air gets spoilt with the amount of ads anyway.

Nil ads on the foxtel

Plus great interviews....

+ 1, Foxtels/BBC coverage is faultless, focuses totally on the sport - from all practice sessions, quals, race & interviews.

Unlike CH10's coverage from the Qatas club filled with C grade celbs flogging their upcoming TV shows.

I respect your opinion Dave, but I reckon there is difference between Finnish dryness and plain arrogance and rudeness.  

No excuse as far as I am concerned and I wonder if he would have spoken to a bloke the same way,

I would have thought he would be promoting F1.     

Well to be truthful I didn't see the interview as I am not rich enough to afford Foxtel, relying on what streaming I can get on the net.

There is no doubt though that he is a long way off being politically correct.

He may actually feel that female interviewers are there are only there for eye candy and doesn't actually have any interest in talking to them.

I don't think that he is a diva I just think he genuinely doesn't give a toss what anyone thinks.

I found it really interesting up until I lost connection....

Good to see the Ferraris regain competitiveness and I think there is potential for Renault to come good soon, also Maclaren Honda are making slow progress (perhaps next year for them).

So now I have to go and pay for Foxtel to properly watch the 1 sport I enjoy. I hope there is some other enjoyable Motorsport on Fox and good engineering Docos....

Ho hum

Yep, theres plenty of motorsport and engineering docos.

Eurosport shows the European Carrera cup live all races, GP2, NASCAR (yawn), drags, bikes, Karts etc. Ive even seen pommy lawn mower racing!

Re the Malaysian GP. I didnt see it due to playing a gig for a bunch of pissheads, yet saw Vettel won. Great result

Archived