944 Colours in Oz

NA944

Hi all,

My name's Ned, I'm from Sydney and I own a 1990 s2 coupe. I've been trying to find some info on 944 colours in Australia.

Feel free to share pics of your own, i'd be keen to see whats out there or any colours you've seen in Australia that are quite rare.

Happy motoring :) 

Hello Ned, 

Welcome :)

Mine's boring silver, well "Metallic Slate Grey" I didn't care about the colour, just that the running gear worked. I have the standard maroon interior you get with a silver/grey 944. 

There's a rare "Silberrosa" silver rose 944 turbo s in australia. 

IMG_4656.jpg

Hi all,

My name's Ned, I'm from Sydney and I own a 1990 s2 coupe. I've been trying to find some info on 944 colours in Australia.

Feel free to share pics of your own, i'd be keen to see whats out there or any colours you've seen in Australia that are quite rare.

Happy motoring :) 

Pics or Ban.

Hi Ned and welcome

Mines Gaurds red which for me is perfect for a car from this era, although not a rare colour(but the only one I wanted at the time) but it does have sunrood delete and sports seats with script interior so that makes it rare, just not in colour.

Hi Ned and welcome

Mines Gaurds red which for me is perfect for a car from this era, although not a rare colour(but the only one I wanted at the time) but it does have sunrood delete and sports seats with script interior so that makes it rare, just not in colour.

Hey Cyber

Not wishing to be too pedantic, but as I mentioned to Foyley, it's "Guards" not "Gaurds"... just sayin'

Hello Ned, 

Welcome :)

Mine's boring silver, well "Metallic Slate Grey" I didn't care about the colour, just that the running gear worked. I have the standard maroon interior you get with a silver/grey 944. 

There's a rare "Silberrosa" silver rose 944 turbo s in australia. 

IMG_4656.jpg

Pauly your car looks great. Love the stance. Can never go wrong with gunmetal grey

Welcome Ned :D

Mine is what they call 'Zermatt Silver Metallic'. According to most it is closer to a Champagne colour than silver.

Here is a handy link to all the colour codes for Porsche 944's

http://www.clarks-garage.com/pdf-manual/body-02.pdf

Hope to catch up for a drive one day as am on the Central Coast and there are a few of us up this way whom enjoy a drive. :ph34r:

MyPorsche.JPG

Beautiful. Haven't sent many azurite blue's in my time.

What suspension are you running, she sits really nice

It's running MO30 with height reset and corner-weighted.

The Azurite blue really does suit the car. Is it a non-metallic colour? I've never seen one in the flesh..

Pauly - the slate grey pops with the black wheels and ride height 

Hi Chris

I don't believe I'd seen an Azurite car in the flesh before mine.  It's a solid colour, not a metallic or pearl, which makes a nice change these days.  Coming from Midnight Blue Metallic 964 C2 and 968, Iike it a lot.  Still a bugger to keep clean, though - wash and polish, turn around and it's got a layer of dust on it!

Hey Rob, where's the best place to buy the clear indicators?

Sorry - the answer is - I don't know.  They were on the car when I bought it.  Had a look on Google just now and there appears to be lots of choices.

Archived