Seeya's

tomo

Its been good having some banter with you all, And sharing vids n things, But i am afraid these Book Face type of forums, Are not really my Thing, Cars , Motor bykes, Timber Speed boats Nitro Harlys, I am a face to face type of Guy hands on, So Seeyars !;)       

Sorry to see you go Tomo, been good having you on board. :(   We'll still be here if you ever feel the need for banter.

(AAARRRGGGHHH I really hope we are not getting like Facebook:o

These 'woe is me' threads really get on my nerves. If you're going to leave - just do it. What is the point of this thread aside from trying to draw attention to yourself?

As a 'Member' you contribute nothing to the ongoing cost of this forum, and I'm not aware of you ever having been a 'Financial Member' or contributing to the forum in any other way. You're happy to sit back and take advantage of the platform but give nothing back. I'm not saying that everyone needs to be an 'Financial Member', but if you're going to be so vocal about the place, maybe you should stump up to help cover some of the costs? Or if you can't how about contributing in another way?

I think people fail to consider the cost of this forum in the first place - the amount of traffic it receives is quite large. Also, when you consider the cost of hosting (as well as the upgrades that have happened recently) ongoing 'keeping the lights on' maintenance, as well as occasional admin work there is quite alot of money and time being spent keeping this place going.

I think it's admirable the work that Kerry and the team of moderators have put into improving this site in the small time i've been here, It's grown into one of the best Porsche related forums on the internet.

Kerry and the moderators do a great job, without which this site wouldn't be possible. They need to be congratulated for the 'behind the scenes' work they do. The administration side of this forum is done purely by Kerry (his choice) and like everyone else he has a life outside of PFA, so you can't expect business like response times to every single little technical problem.

The feedback section is the correct place to comment on the issues with the forum, and I think your points have already been covered and are a work in progress.

I'd like to say 'sorry to see you go', but your attitude in my group buy thread was beyond anything reasonable. 

Archived