Would love a tool chest like this fella...

Crappy old Snap-on stuff, eh?  Obviously doesn't have a Super-Cheap store nearby...;)

I reckon he's used a couple of the Allen keys and a couple of G-clamps, the rest is a part of his collection obsession...

Must be retired/single to have the time to clean & polish each tool before it goes back in it's perfect position. 

I have been watching old videos on Tom's Turbo Garage on YouTube lately. His garage is insanely clean. I wish I could work that neatly, but the truth is I am a slob.

I never say OMG...but, OMG. That is 1 minute of my life I won't get back! Thankfully I shut it down with 9 minutes to go. Please tell me he doesn't open each and every drawer one by one.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good toolbox but some things just don't need sharing. And did he really need to do an update after replacing the 50" bench with the 73" bench? Aargh, why am I still thinking about this!

This should cure the reflux we are all experiencing!

DSC_0873.jpg

brock22.jpg

This is more me, can't see the point of owning tools i will use once ..........or never, what a show off, he probably doesn't know half the tools names.

Archived