Larry Kosilla's 964 One Take

What do you think of his 17inch D90's? I actually like the D90 style, but to me it doesn't look quite right in this custom size...

No offence to those that like D 90 wheels put personally i think the wheel guys were having a bad day when they sketched up that design

Is this before or after the new paint?

NM I heard him talking about the sunroof removal.

lol at the in video digs about the d-90s - "I wanted to keep the original look"- apart from the cage, suspension, lights, brakes - yeah looks totoally original.

stupid idea to remove the heat if you live in Connecticut.

What do you think of his 17inch D90's? I actually like the D90 style, but to me it doesn't look quite right in this custom size...

No offence to those that like D 90 wheels put personally i think the wheel guys were having a bad day when they sketched up that design

As someone who loves D90's, I love the measures he has gone to get the 17" D90's but I don't think they look right. Perhaps that is just because they are black. Incredible 964 though, lose all of his decals and it would be ultimate. 

As someone who loves D90's, I love the measures he has gone to get the 17" D90's but I don't think they look right. Perhaps that is just because they are black. Incredible 964 though, lose all of his decals and it would be ultimate. 

Checkout the ones they made for this guy: https://www.instagram.com/964northporsche/

Some extras curves... subtle difference but I think they look stunning.

Checkout the ones they made for this guy: https://www.instagram.com/964northporsche/

Some extras curves... subtle difference but I think they look stunning.

Wow very interesting. I'm on the fence with these. They look great, no doubt about that. I think I would like them better in the factory silver finish with a coloured crest, but 17's instead of these 18's. 

When I think about it, I love that flat face of the OEM D90's. A set of 16x7 and 16x9 from a 944, filling out the guards with the help of a spacer, that's the set up for me. 

Archived