is this right? is it crime for GT cars

symsy

Magnus throws those bloody rims at anything that stands still long enough.  I wonder if he has a set of 21s for my Q7 and a matching set for the caravan ?

I suppose he subscribes to the "any press is good press" mindset.   Good for him....but it looks SHIT.  

So who is the biggest "menace to the brand" out of these 2: Jeremy Clarkson, well known Porsche hater & general piss taker of the "brand", or Mr "Dreadlocks" Walker, loves the "brand" has just about every 911 model year ever made & likes to tinker & personalise for his own enjoyment. Seems odd to me that Apogee's comment has more likes than any other.

Do people really think Mr Walker is detrimental to Porsche?:(

Personally I think the likes of McLaren, Ferrari, Aston Martin etc that are the real "menace to the brand". :)

So who is the biggest "menace to the brand" out of these 2: Jeremy Clarkson, well known Porsche hater & general piss taker of the "brand", or Mr "Dreadlocks" Walker, loves the "brand" has just about every 911 model year ever made & likes to tinker & personalise for his own enjoyment. Seems odd to me that Apogee's comment has more likes than any other.

Do people really think Mr Walker is detrimental to Porsche?:(

Personally I think the likes of McLaren, Ferrari, Aston Martin etc that are the real "menace to the brand". :)

I think Apogee was taking the piss!

Maybe some Fuchs like the ones on a Sport Classic would work?

What is wrong with the standard GT4 wheels?

I have more of an issue with the rear wing on the GT4 and other GT cars too, well not specifically the wing but the stanchions holding it, Porsche used to make some amazing looking wings now they look like everyone else's.... GT4, GT3 RS, etc....

No I wasn't! :)

Not fond of these Covered in tats, Graphic Artist Hipster types destroying perfectly good cars just to stand out of the crowd (which eventually becomes so copied that it no longer stands out). At least the Singers are designed and manufactured to a very high standard, can't say the same of the franken-monster rides that Side-show Bob puts out. 

There is a local Sydney version of him in the VW scene - cannot stand the idiot ( Who is his 10 feet up himself but only stands 5 feet 4 inches tall)

There is a local Sydney version of him in the VW scene - cannot stand the idiot ( Who is his 10 feet up himself but only stands 5 feet 4 inches tall)

There's plenty of them in VW land across Oz mate

Archived