is this right? is it crime for GT cars

symsy

Undecided. Looks a bit cartoon like. I don't think I'd pay for the privilege 

Exactly my first thoughts on being cartoon like, particularly the accents on the headlights.  Perhaps Pixar commissioned him to do a scaled up model for their next Cars 4 movie for consideration.  Can you imagine the price if it went in production for the original (adapted by Pixar for movie production that is)

He is a menace to the brand.

Don't love this particular car or several of the other ones he has done recently, but I think it's totally unfair to say "he's a menace to the brand."  The guy has brought enormous passion and sprit to the classic Porsche scene.  You don't have to love everything that it he does, but don't be a hater.  After all, he's not making you look at his videos, Facebook page, etc.  If you want to ignore him, ignore him.

I'm sure a different set of fifteen52 wheels would look a hell of a lot better than trying to imitate a set of Fuchs on a large diameter wheel

Saw a set of lookalike 5 spoke Compomotives on a Focus RS last weekend at a Ford show here in Melbs, turned out they were fifteen52's knockoff copy. They suited the modern car that's for sure. These Fuch's looking things don't suit the modern car IMO.

Archived