WTB: 997.1 GT3 RS

sleazius

Per the heading. I've got my name down for a new GT3, however that level of $ opens up a few options. One of which is this car.

Want Pumpkin (Black on Orange). I know of a Orange on Black for sale but out of all of them its what I'd want the least. See attached pic for my ideal.

Budget is neg. $300+

Anyone got any leads?

GT3RS.jpg

My wish list too however in Viper Green :) 

On the odd occasion I've see one pop up on Carsales or through an indy however, the last Pumpkin (Pure Orange) I saw advertised was around 450k+ 

Godspeed!

Yeah, list is often at $450k - none have sold at that level to my knowledge, only ever starting with a 3. Ask is often $100k over the odds. Lets see if anyone has a lead. If not, the market speaks and I get something else. 1st world problems ;)

He's keeping his. We spoke a while back.

The GT2 at the throttle shop is still available club sport spec PCCB low mileage $365 K

GT2 is a weapon no doubt, but I'm only interested in a NA car at this point ?

Thanks for the heads up though.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good look at the ex Jim Richards 997 GT3 RS on the weekend & honestly it was the buy of the year in my opinion... it doesn't need much of a tidy up if your pedantic about the interior, the exterior is perfect & at $240k it was good buying, sounded very nice being spanked around the track... used as intended!!

Some of the current prices being asked for an RS now days is just crazy they are not much more that a standard 997 GT3

Had a good look at the ex Jim Richards 997 GT3 RS on the weekend & honestly it was the buy of the year in my opinion... it doesn't need much of a tidy up if your pedantic about the interior, the exterior is perfect & at $240k it was good buying, sounded very nice being spanked around the track... used as intended!!

Some of the current prices being asked for an RS now days is just crazy they are not much more that a standard 997 GT3

I was tempted to offload mine and jump into that... that doesn't help! But good to hear it is being used as it bloody should be..

Yeah, I haven't even rung about this yet. I don't think I will either, the money is crazy and I can't be bothered negotiating to a reasonable level (given that it needs a $100k+ haircut).

I think I'm just going to wait and see what happens with my 2018 GT3 allocation. If it comes through, great. If not, 997.2 GT3 would fit the bill at the right price.

First world problems.

Archived