For Sale 89 944 S2

Just a preliminary add in case anyone on here is interested in this car before it goes to carsales.

I got this car and was thinking of selling my turbo and going to the S2 but have decided i will keep my turbo.

I haven't decided what price yet and will add photos etc soon.

If anyone wants more details please PM me and i will give you my ph no.

Bang for buck the 944 S2 is one of the best cars you will ever buy.

Sadly i have no room for 2 in the garage at the moment otherwise i would keep it.

I got my fix in the turbo last Friday and it's just a lovely car to be in and I'm not ready to give a caretaker role to anybody else just yet.

No ANF it was recently aquired and i had some impure thoughts about getting rid of my turbo.

After living with it for a couple of weeks and getting to know it, it's a great drive but I'm keeping the turbo now.

No ANF it was recently aquired and i had some impure thoughts about getting rid of my turbo.

After living with it for a couple of weeks and getting to know it, it's a great drive but I'm keeping the turbo now.

Now you have had a little while is there much between the 2? Obviously you prefer the turbo, would you keep both if you had the space?

Low end torque in the S2 is sensational, it's great to drive in a bit of traffic if you have to.

ANF I prefer the turbo because it's a better car overall and it's got a mint black leather interior.

My youngest son reckons the S2 is a better car overall and he may be right but I'll keep the turbo just because.

No doubt if I had room this S2 would be a keeper, the interior is pretty good too, but the blue is not for me I've decided, I will chase another one down the track when I upgrade my garage to make more room.

No doubt if I had room this S2 would be a keeper, the interior is pretty good too, but the blue is not for me I've decided, I will chase another one down the track when I upgrade my garage to make more room.

Or slip in one of those V8 ones ;)

Ah….. you better put a bloody price down now .. its white.. I like white ;)

Well from  far.. all I can say is if its anything like your red turbo and you  keep it the way I saw you present that .. even though you were forced to drive it in the mud ;)  Im sure its a gem

GLWS

Low end torque in the S2 is sensational, it's great to drive in a bit of traffic if you have to.

ANF I prefer the turbo because it's a better car overall and it's got a mint black leather interior.

My youngest son reckons the S2 is a better car overall and he may be right but I'll keep the turbo just because.

the solution is obvious!

turbo the S2. :P

Tingy - I'll trade your black cam cover for my mint, original and unmarked beige cover that would be far better suited to a stock looking example like yours... ?

Special price for you Justin, $29000, no trades;)

Where's your pictures of your car?

• 3 weeks later...

I've spoken with some really good people over the past week, only 1 lowballer who tried to tell me all i needed to know about these cars, he knew jack shit, stick to Honda's buddy.

I'm not surprised. It looked like a peach. Wish i had room to store more cars or i would have called you.

If I had more room I would still have it.;)

Congrats on the sale Tingy. Hope it went to a good home.

Funnily enough, after seeing your pics I'm sure your S2 was formerly a Brisbane car listed on Carsales a while back. I never looked at it personally but it presented very well in the ads.

Archived