67 S - what would it be worth?

As they say, "the price is high".

Give Duttons a call and see what they're asking for their S's. Lots.

I don't know what they're asking for it but I'd imagine it has a 3 in front of it in USD?

I will need the dolphin explained...

but the car has become a bit of a Sunday distraction. The owner, of the one owner car, is some retired general who is swearing on some 5th core honour that the documentation he is providing is all above board. All the original delivery documentation and receipts. Even a mention of the one week after delivery dealer fitted aircon underdash unit, that his mum ordered....probably not a general then. 

Drives it every month for a short burst into the country. Original wheels, tools, first aid kit...

in no way concours, but smart.

Fuck why do we have to spend so much on tax bringing these things in!

I will need the dolphin explained...

but the car has become a bit of a Sunday distraction. The owner, of the one owner car, is some retired general who is swearing on some 5th core honour that the documentation he is providing is all above board. All the original delivery documentation and receipts. Even a mention of the one week after delivery dealer fitted aircon underdash unit, that his mum ordered....probably not a general then. 

Drives it every month for a short burst into the country. Original wheels, tools, first aid kit...

in no way concours, but smart.

Fuck why do we have to spend so much on tax bringing these things in!

you lot keep voting for them.  Don't blame me I gave up.  Something something 'fair share'.

get into boats or planes.  No 'luxury tax' on those.

Any updates T? 

had the kind of week at work that made me think of early retirement... so new purchases put on hold. 

The car was making the rounds on a few US  forums but as far as I know still for sale. Owner is a gent, but I recon in this market maybe looking for  a little too much. Minters are asking alot more, but are they selling? LCT really killed the deal though. Just a lot of cash.

I have a feeling waiting a while in this market might yield a few better opportunities...

Archived