3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Looks very much like the car a mate of mine looked at that was at Lorbeks. He had an inspection. ECU tune, cat deletes and Porsche not interested in granting extended warranty. He walked and Lorbeks subsequently removed it from their showroom. 

That would explain trying to shift it through the auction.  I wonder if you put it back to standard if it would be elig for warranty again.  But regardless, you'd still need to find the last owner to present it.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, C_S_Lewis said:

I guess that will depend on why porsche won't extend the warranty. If it's overrevs....

I think it is a good fair price given the uncertainty, it is a nice spec.  Porsche may come to the party over warranty over time, but the buyer is still stuck on technically having to find the last guy who had it under warranty present the car as their own.

Buyer beware, but given how tough these cars are, it is worth a punt even if you can't get the warranty ever again.  Just be prepared to always sell below market price though.

• 1 month later...