FS-2010 997 GT3 RS

Hi all,

After many sleepless nights deciding , iam contemplating selling  my RS due to the fact i have a few other cars /racecars and this car hardly sees the light of day anymore.Thought i would put the money into something other than cars.

I'm going to list the car here first before braving the consignment route with a dealer in Adelaide, just in case someone is truly interested. 

I have a 2010  997 Gen RS in Grey Black with Red Graphics completely original with 25700km's.

Local delivered car to Sydney,bought from South Sydney Porsche in 2013 when i traded my Gt3.

Full service history with Porsche Sydney and now Brisbane and current warranty expires October 2018,renewable until 2020.Intermediate sevice last October with 2 year warranty option taken.

Nicely Optioned car with PCCB,Front lift,PCM  with Navigation,Premium sound, Passenger harness,ipod,phone etc was nearly $50K in options when new.

Newly Clear wrapped front end last Thursday(previous wrap i wasn't happy with) with new Sport Cup 2 rubber all round. Ceramic brake rotors are like new as its never been tracked.

Excellent condition, with only the few usual tiny stone chips here and there on hood and rear quarters etc.

Amazing car to experience and much better than either of the 997  Gen 1 and 2 Gt3's i've had.

John Hazelwood @Porsche Brisbane knows all my cars and will attest to its condition.

please PM me with any questions etc.

I have a lowest figure that I'm willing to take, but will not even reply to anyone throwing stupid numbers at me or low balling.

asking $389,000

Lovely! Fair price too IMO. 

Thanks for the kind words.The market will decide the fairness of the price i guess.There are some silly ask prices around P cars ATM.Not many for sale  around like this except the big $$ ask PTS in Sydney.Thought i'd put Gen 1 ask on it and see?

Thanks for the kind words.The market will decide the fairness of the price i guess.There are some silly ask prices around P cars ATM.Not many for sale  around like this except the big $$ ask PTS in Sydney.Thought i'd put Gen 1 ask on it and see?

P1020134.jpg

PM sent ... and may my wife have mercy on my soul ...

You just killed the dreams of so many PFAers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was fun whilst it lasted

Big assumption underlying your post there ... 

Anyway, I waited a full day before I caved and PM'd.  I being strong.  

For what it's worth, I know this car and the owner. Both standout. I have one of NTGs old cars and he is a Porsche fanatic and top guy.

i am not sure there is a better spec for 'the last of the manual RS''

time will prove this to be a very collectable car - in that regard had me considering rationalising my collection to have this car. It's magic!

not in my book 

Or mine…Go buy a GT2 .. leave some of these cheap cars for us poor people ;) 

Can some of you melbourne boys pop round to Skids place on Thursday and Friday nights and get him drunk or something so he cant dable in the market…..in his boredom.   

Or mine…Go buy a GT2 .. leave some of these cheap cars for us poor people ;) 

Can some of you melbourne boys pop round to Skids place on Thursday and Friday nights and get him drunk or something so he cant dable in the market…..in his boredom.   

OK, farkya then. I will.  Just to spite you. 

Have put a mate onto this car.

If he buys it, there will be a high spec black on black 996TT with 13000 km on the market very soon ...

Correction.  19000 km's. 2002 model (so has the "all important" glove box.

Looking more likely to be on sale soon.

It won't be bargain basement.  I know the car and its mint. 

And it's a manual ... settle ladies, form an orderly queue.

Archived