Ford v John Cena

LeeM

Just listening to Spike's car radio and they were chatting in depth about this. hard to side with the auto maker on something like this as it seems they want to make an example out of him. BUT a contract is a contract and John Cena has seemingly profited massively from this sale (surprised he thought it'd pass under the radar given the rare nature of the car). I expect the courts will side with Ford over this one. Rightly so...

I agree. I know the contracts say they have to keep them for 2 years, and maybe some could argue a sale after 12 months, but he sold it less than a month after he got it. I don't think he has a leg to stand on.

Ford want him to hand over any profits he made! Bit rich, did Ford make any profit selling the car to him....

I agree it is a bit rude selling just after buying and make a profit.... but does that mean if you make a loss should you then sue the car maker.... just part of life.

I don't think Ford will win, well they shouldn't.....

4 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Contract or not you guys are missing the main point.

It's bloody ugly!

Definitely subjective, but I like it. If you want to see ugly, look at the McLaren Senna...

Archived