Hi Guys, 

Thought i would throw it out there- this coming weekend or next, sat or sun, Breaky at the Barn Owl in Silvan with a drive and maybe even the spur depending on interest/time etc.

Barn Owl opens 730am 1 Parker rd Silvan. Could start at Tecoma Maccas at 630am and simply end up at the Barn Owl? @Fraz found this cafe, has good parking and a few have been before. OR if a 730am start with less focus on driving based on traffic come 830/9am. Plenty of great roads but more a scenic tour than a blur tour.

Sounds a little vague on details- but its accomodating at least! 

Was thinking something similar for Sunday. Having driven around the area around 9am last Sunday, you'd be amazed how much traffic is around. Could do a shorter run from Tacoma to Gembrook, Launching place then up Donna Buang before heading back for brekky at the Barn Owl...?

4 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Was thinking something similar for Sunday. Having driven around the area around 9am last Sunday, you'd be amazed how much traffic is around. Could do a shorter run from Tacoma to Gembrook, Launching place then up Donna Buang before heading back for brekky at the Barn Owl...?

:P... like that!

19 minutes ago, Peter John said:

Let’s call it this Sunday and following is long weekend. Shall we do the usual 0630hrs at Regina and follow a route through to the Barn Owl?  ? ? ? 

I hate Regina! Let's try Tecoma..:Chuckle2:

oh...btw.... IN

37 minutes ago, Fraz said:

I will let the Barn Owl know a few are coming. 

SHould be a hoot!

9 hours ago, Philbee said:

So just to be clear @Peter Johnare we arriving 630am at maccas tecoma, depart 645am?

Perfect @Philbee be good to see you again @P-Kay yep 630am Tecoma with final destination the Barn Owl in Silvan. 

Completely didn’t realise the auto correct from Tecoma to Regina [mention=2786]Philbee[/mention]! Damn phones. 
See you guys in the morning- will be a grey one but no rain due [emoji106]

Thought as much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Philbee said:

Hey@andy73, with the other local (@fraz) out of the drive stage... hope you're still IN, otherwise I'm not sure I can wiggle around the hills like you guys...

I’m in for sure Pal. 

F27114319891a67d68554b47e045564c1.jpg

M9e8c759d583b4486abc11e4f0168df28.jpg

Afb3e266c9567479150cd65b4bf76b811.jpg

Thanks for the drive guys- dark start to the morning with daylight around 7. Usual to Launching Place, good fun chasing the silver rabbit Boxster.
Up Mt Donna, rather cold but not really wet.
Zigged and Zagged back to the Barn Owl with@fraz leading the way.
Until next time!

Archived