EOI for sale 89 944 Turbo S

3 hours ago, OZ930 said:

That day at "The Farm" got you thinking didn't it ?

I was thinking before the farm OZ, got a couple of things going on right now and it really was a last minute thing to see if there was any real interest, if i don't get close to what i want i will keep it and enj oy for a while longer, i don't have to sell and i really don't want to be without a P car of some description. As @Jason E

said i have my eye on a couple of cars i would like.

Have a chat with the guys at the classic car throttle shop. They’re gonna love your car! They’ll give you an idea of what they think it’s worth. I believe they keep 10% commission. Best to drive in and speak with them. Kill two birds with one stone and check out the rest of their stock. It’s worth it. 

13 minutes ago, Ourkind said:

Have a chat with the guys at the classic car throttle shop. They’re gonna love your car! They’ll give you an idea of what they think it’s worth. I believe they keep 10% commission. Best to drive in and speak with them. Kill two birds with one stone and check out the rest of their stock. It’s worth it. 

I have...

On 3/7/2018 at 6:36 AM, 901er said:

How much Tingy? 

Everyones desperate to know. 

Dont be shy now

If someone buys it they might tell you what they paid.

Tingy, how's the interest going with it, any substantial bites at it? Only see one on CS and if that's an accurate asking price for that at about 30K , your's would have to be about $60 I'd think (I have absolutely F all knowledge of the prices of these) - could see you into a 987.2 Cayman S man if you can find one:Chuckle2:

8 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Tingy, how's the interest going with it, any substantial bites at it? Only see one on CS and if that's an accurate asking price for that at about 30K , your's would have to be about $60 I'd think (I have absolutely F all knowledge of the prices of these) - could see you into a 987.2 Cayman S man if you can find one:Chuckle2:

Yes mate i had 6, i think it was, people enquire.

I have decided to keep it and enjoy it for a while longer and if things go well for me at the end of the year i will try and add another car to the stable.

At this stage it will be a Cayman or maybe a Boxrod, lots of bang for buck in both i think.

I've decided i like modern, yep i like aircon and all that stuff that people say makes us soft. I don't have too many good memories of sitting in old cars and hoping that it will get me there and getting out in a lather of sweat and wet clothes. Heated and cooled seats would be nice, gees i am going soft but i don't care.:D

Your not too far wrong on pricing either.

4 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Don't forget the cupholders:)

And the umbrella....

5 hours ago, TINGY944 said:

At this stage it will be a Cayman or maybe a Boxrod, lots of bang for buck in both i think.

I've decided i like modern, yep i like aircon and all that stuff that people say makes us soft. I don't have too many good memories of sitting in old cars and hoping that it will get me there and getting out in a lather of sweat and wet clothes. Heated and cooled seats would be nice, gees I am going soft but i don't care.:D

Nothing wrong with going soft Tingy........I went soft a few years ago.....

and haven't looked back. :P

9 hours ago, Niko said:

Nothing wrong with going soft Tingy........I went soft a few years ago.....

There are tablets that will fix this for you Niko. It's works :Waiting:

Archived