EOI for sale 89 944 Turbo S

Don't know if i am doing the right thing but here goes.

Open to offers within reason, this car has just clocked over 105,000kms and the big service was done last year and the belts were checked 2 weeks ago by a Porsche mech in Newcastle.

PM for more information and i will give you my ph no and we can talk on the ph, i will get back to any enquiry's as soon as i can due to work commitments, i would rather talk in person rather than typing or texting to and fro.

Car is certainly a looker and quite possibly one of the best 944's around at the moment, car is stock except for a Fitzgerald's chip.

gz4nLxY.jpg

dj6aH4L.jpg

tOryvze.jpg

IFaBfNF.jpg

A37XPjG.jpg

nT8WvxJ.jpg

EMvCmRe.jpg

Sf4PGdy.jpg

qUHBSwJ.jpg

gAJbamn.jpg

YYxZbrf.jpg

ys8Ngpg.jpg

NYr4Ur6.jpg

12 minutes ago, TINGY944 said:

Don't know if i am doing the right thing.....

I know you're not and know you're going to regret it as you'll won't find another one as good as this again!

But GLWS!:)

29 minutes ago, 901er said:

Wow, beautiful car tingy. 

Is there something new fighting for the parking space? 

28 minutes ago, Jason E said:

Good luck mate.  Hopefully she goes quick & you can get into that new Kia Rio you where telling me about.

Getz....

Wow .... I knew you were open to selling but didn't think you were ready to actively do it ....

I'll miss that beauty on our runs ... hopefully you still have it for the German day coming up so I can get one last look in before it goes ....

Like everyone else has said (and I know it doesn't help) but I wish I had the bucks too ..... GLWS.

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

Wow .... I knew you were open to selling but didn't think you were ready to actively do it ....

I'll miss that beauty on our runs ... hopefully you still have it for the German day coming up so I can get one last look in before it goes ....

Like everyone else has said (and I know it doesn't help) but I wish I had the bucks too ..... GLWS.

If i had more cash and space it would be staying where it is, i can only afford to taste one at a time at the moment and i am keen to try more flavours.

Another WOW.    Great presentation....Sorry you have to let it go.   If it goes as good as it looks someones going to get a great car.

Good luck with the sale and I hope it stays in the PFA family

Archived