Half @rsed attempt to sell wheels

I don’t like to sell. So I’ll give it a very poor attempt without pics for now coz they’re all boxed up. I could use the cash to help fund a poorly advised Italian car resto.

In case anyone is interested:

RUF Speedlines - g series narrow body fitment 17x8/9 - original, good with a few blemishes $3200

Fuchs 16x6/7 from an ‘87 Carrera nice wheels $2000

Borbet Type A 17x8.5/10 suit 930 and I think 944 $1000

Momo 17x?? for 930 tbc - need to dig em up and confirm what they are $500

Set of Fuchs 16x7/9 very good  $5000

Now these are unlikely to be let go but...Fuchs 15x7/8 newly refurbed in RSR finish with caps. Beautiful wheels. $5000

Almost certain to be kept: refurbed 5 x Fuchs 15x6 flat 6 all dates matching 8/72 $7000

Any interest, PM me. Can get pics - relatively quickly for genuine interest - otherwise I’ll try to get my sh!t together on the weekend.

Some pics of some of these in various of my instagram pics. I think there’s a link in my signature or search gut911

6 minutes ago, GUT said:

I don’t like to sell. So I’ll give it a very poor attempt without pics for now coz they’re all boxed up. I could use the cash to help fund a poorly advised Italian car resto.

In case anyone is interested:

RUF Speedlines - g series narrow body fitment 17x8/9 - original, good with a few blemishes $3200

Fuchs 16x6/7 from an ‘87 Carrera nice wheels $2000

Borbet Type A 17x8.5/10 suit 930 and I think 944 $1000

Momo 17x?? for 930 tbc - need to dig em up and confirm what they are $500

Set of Fuchs 16x7/9 very good  $5000

Now these are unlikely to be let go but...Fuchs 15x7/8 newly refurbed in RSR finish with caps. Beautiful wheels. $5000

Almost certain to be kept: refurbed 5 x Fuchs 15x6 flat 6 all dates matching 8/72 $7000

Any interest, PM me. Can get pics - relatively quickly for genuine interest - otherwise I’ll try to get my sh!t together on the weekend.

Some pics of some of these in various of my instagram pics. I think there’s a link in my signature or search gut911

Interested, but your messages are full.

1 hour ago, Pork Chops said:

4ED3AFB9-66E3-445F-9F38-22C6CC5005D1-735

How much for all of them?

Another 35 wheels to add to your stash?

Better build that shed quick!

I’ll do you a deal. But you’re gonna need another car or two to fit them on.

I'm not the slightest bit interested in any of the wheels, but I'll PM you 24 times, annoy the crap out of you, give you the impression I'm interested, then at the last minute I'll tell you I've decided not to buy them.  :Chuckle2:

3 minutes ago, Stew F said:

I'm not the slightest bit interested in any of the wheels, but I'll PM you 24 times, annoy the crap out of you, give you the impression I'm interested, then at the last minute I'll tell you I've decided not to buy them.  :Chuckle2:

That sounds like fun!!

On 5/1/2018 at 11:18 AM, GUT said:

Another 35 wheels to add to your stash?

Better build that shed quick!

They're simply 'handbags', according to Mr Chops.

On 01/05/2018 at 11:48 AM, GUT said:

Or a ride on mower, P chop style. 

Archived