FS: 997.2 GT3RS

Black/Red colour combo. Approx 10,000kms. Recently serviced and still under warranty (extension available if you're quick).

* Complied 01/11
* Colour to Sample - Black (non-metallic)
* Cup holders
* Sound package plus (This might be more than just 2 speakers, at least you can hear the radio...sometimes.)

No modifications, Cup2 (N spec tyres), full Porsche service history (last service April 2018), a few stage 1 over revs - nothing worse. Very minor stone chips on the car, I believe some panels were resprayed in the past for stone chips so the paint is in excellent condition and recently detailed/ceramic coated.

I have a GT3 Touring arriving in a month. Given I'll get slaughtered on trade-in, I'd rather sell it for a bargain to an enthusiast.  

$390k 

Viewing available anytime in Sydney 0428 891 986

7 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Looks spectacular, that's 40k less for a similar one. GLWTS

I'm probably more motivated, didn't realise the new car was coming so soon...

1 hour ago, tdc911 said:

Good luck with the sale Jono! 

For anyone interested it is a stunning vehicle:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfkzlnoed3mtbar/0E5A5340.JPG?dl=0

Thanks for linking that Tristan! 

The ponderance of such a thing surely would require more pictorial stimulation.These cars and sit with me like insomnia. give us a visual frenzi , we surely cant have seen enough of these things they have been locked away for way too long 

• 2 weeks later...

Me too...I’ve got about a week left.

am in China right now, but price drop to 390k. I can’t go any lower after this

1 hour ago, symsy said:

This keeps me and many awake at night ;) 

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Why dont you put it on carsales.com.au, you might have better luck on there. Yours would be the lowest priced series 2 by a big margin.

I was asked to take it off by the dealer that’s getting it as a trade-in...don’t have that much time to deal with people that don’t know what they’re buying. Figured it should be simpler here...

3 minutes ago, 809 said:

Figured it should be simpler here...

Well it is cheaper on here to try and sell something, even if it is a 400k car! (That is if you are a FM? :ph34r:)

On 5/27/2018 at 7:51 PM, 809 said:

I was asked to take it off by the dealer that’s getting it as a trade-in...don’t have that much time to deal with people that don’t know what they’re buying. Figured it should be simpler here...

I think that with each $100K multiple on price, the buyer pool becomes much smaller.  

I talk to prestige dealers a lot (and one in particular who sells most of their cars in this space and price bracket) and the word that best describes what they’re seeing in the market is “flat”.

The dealer who you look like selling it to will stick a big retail number on it and dust it whilst they wait patiently and then quietly “ease” the price ... or take something close to what they may give you just to stop the pain on their floor plan finance. 

Its like auction clearance rates.  85% last year, 60% this year.

Trouble is, vendors still think it’s 2017. 

Bloody dealers ..still want to control the market… probably still not gonna pay you near that ..but want there fat margin.. for little value add.. Im happy if they contribute something to the game…    I guess some have mega nice showrooms and make these things accessible , but wit the cheap money out there .. does that warrant the markups?

I guess we will see another sitter on Carsales via the dealer.

I have the perfect trade down solution and you can keep a hand in the 997 game.. I got a mint CS , for when your phase occurs and your need a 997 in your life..

I get to reinforce my love of the 997 ;) 

We just need to meet somewhere and swap keys I think , you are in Sydney, im in Byron , race ya to Port Maquarie , I will pop a litte cash in the Frunk to level things out and give my car a little ballast.

Archived