Morning composer

JV911

4 hours ago, Gojaria said:

Less than 24 hours to go for NSW/ACT people! No webcam in Port Kembla. I am in Blue Mountains and staying at a hotel right next to the port in Port Kembla. Nothing to do with the Vessel 😂😂

Screenshot_20190127-121214_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ah -'tis a wonderful sight! No reefs on the way are there? 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gojaria said:

Less than 24 hours to go for NSW/ACT people! No webcam in Port Kembla. I am in Blue Mountains and staying at a hotel right next to the port in Port Kembla. Nothing to do with the Vessel 😂😂

Screenshot_20190127-121214_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey Gojaria. I still can't see MC on the arrivals schedule at Pt Kembla. Do you think they might try and sneak in the back door? Bit weird. Any news on delivery for our Vic and SA friends yet? 

29 minutes ago, Orange said:

Hey Gojaria. I still can't see MC on the arrivals schedule at Pt Kembla. Do you think they might try and sneak in the back door? Bit weird. Any news on delivery for our Vic and SA friends yet? 

Maybe they have a special arrangement with the port? 

No news on delivery yet, but I’m not expecting much until after the public holiday. Still no change on the prixcar tracking site. Let’s see who gets dealer of the year by getting the shortest time between docking and delivery!

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Maybe they have a special arrangement with the port? 

No news on delivery yet, but I’m not expecting much until after the public holiday. Still no change on the prixcar tracking site. Let’s see who gets dealer of the year by getting the shortest time between docking and delivery!

Mine is sitting at Perth airport at the prixcar facility 🤩👍🏻 Been there since Wednesday so I’m hoping mine will be on it’s way next week will keep you posted 👌🏻 I’m excited to see what everyone else’s toys look like too 🤩

4 hours ago, Orange said:

Mine is sitting at Perth airport at the prixcar facility been there since Wednesday hopefully to be on its way to Adelaide this week 🤩🤩👍🏻

The ship is just heading past Wollongong, so not much longer until the next drop-off.

@Cappa did you confirm if your GT R was on the ship and was dropped off in Melbourne? My money is on the Mercedes or Porsche dealers to get their cars delivered first, so will be keen to know if you have heard anything on delivery times or if your status/priority has changed on the Prixcar site.

3 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

The ship is just heading past Wollongong, so not much longer until the next drop-off.

@Cappa did you confirm if your GT R was on the ship and was dropped off in Melbourne? My money is on the Mercedes or Porsche dealers to get their cars delivered first, so will be keen to know if you have heard anything on delivery times or if your status/priority has changed on the Prixcar site.

Haven't been able to confirm the GT-R, don't yet have a VIN. I know the GLC 63s was on it. Will get VIN for that tomorrow and check Prix. Exciting for you guys, ships almost in!

34 minutes ago, Aus-Ipace said:

ETA has been changed to 11am. The Port Kembla website still isn't showing anything about MC. There is a spot booked in this port for Thalatta but Thalatta is still near Melbourne. My guess is they will give Thalatta's spot to MC.

1 hour ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Geez - I hope it's not heading PAST the 'Gong! 😬. I did find MC on the marinevessel  website booked into Pt Kembla, so phew there.. 

1 minute ago, Cappa said:

And the tugs, Kiama & Barunga are doing a fine job of reversing her into the dock.

😂

5 minutes ago, Gojaria said:

Morning Composer has arrived at 1118.

Not sure if I  was this excited when Neil Armstrong did his thing...🤔

3 hours ago, Orange said:

Geez - I hope it's not heading PAST the 'Gong! 😬.

Ha! Shows how much I know, I thought Port Kembla was quite a bit north of the Gong!

Great work Gojaria! So who in Brisbane is going to keep up the fine work? 😃 I did notice that the ship is booked in the Brisbane Port system to arrive at 10am on the 30th, so looking good there.

3 minutes ago, Mr Unlucky said:

I don't know if I could have survived this tension and anxiety without this forum and the fantastic help everyone has given.

It really shows us all what a great country we all live in and what great AUSSIE comradeship can achieve.

Thanks so much to everyone involved!

I second this 👍🏻 It’s been a fantastic help and my dealer has been grateful for the info I’ve been able to pass onto him also 👍🏻😊  

57 minutes ago, Mr Unlucky said:

I don't know if I could have survived this tension and anxiety without this forum and the fantastic help everyone has given.

It really shows us all what a great country we all live in and what great AUSSIE comradeship can achieve.

Thanks so much to everyone involved!

Totally agree - and the fact it has been hosted on a Porsche Enthusiast’s website just goes to show that it doesn’t matter what car you drive, we all love our cars. Thanks to PFA for allowing us all an opportunity to connect.   Hope you have all enjoyed your Australia Day Weekend and looking forward to seeing the deliveries once they start rolling through. 

8 hours ago, Aus-Ipace said:

Ha! Shows how much I know, I thought Port Kembla was quite a bit north of the Gong!

Great work Gojaria! So who in Brisbane is going to keep up the fine work? 😃 I did notice that the ship is booked in the Brisbane Port system to arrive at 10am on the 30th, so looking good there.

I’ll hopefully take some pics in Brissy, work commitments depending of course 🤦🏽‍♂️

Archived